WTF Bugs??

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dumy@Jul 14 2005, 10:31 PM

I've enjoyed this thread immensly, thank you fermentor!

Don't thank me, thank the bugs I flushed down the toilet.

Oh, I found a huge spider here a couple of weeks ago and trapped it under a glass and three days and a bunch of sprays of Glade later the thing was still alive. Barely.

Originally posted by fermentor666+Jul 14 2005, 10:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Jul 14 2005, 10:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Jul 14 2005, 04:09 PM

I can understand being unsettled by earwigs but roley poleys? C'mon man... they're the 'cute' insect.

They ain't cute when they're in my bathtub and crawling all over my walls. Called the pest control guy for the building today and left a message, we'll see what happens.

[/b]

pusssssssy!!! ;)

Originally posted by fermentor666+Jul 14 2005, 05:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Jul 14 2005, 05:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Jul 14 2005, 10:31 PM

Oh, I found a huge spider here a couple of weeks ago and trapped it under a glass and three days and a bunch of sprays of Glade later the thing was still alive. Barely.

[/b]

well theres your problem buddy. you're supposed to use RAID, not GLADE.

I hate bugs.

I swallowed a june bug when I was riding my motorcycle. not much you can do when it gets shot in your mouth at over 60 mph. it was so far back in my throat it was easier (and safer) to just push it on down rather than try and cough it up. I still swear I could feel it flying around in my stomach for a couple minutes.

lately i have been finding silverfish and even earwigs in my apartment,

which gets sprayed once a month by the management as building policy.

i live in central illinois and it has raining lately, so i think the spring/summer

mixed with the rain has been making them act weird, otherwise i dunno.

but i do have a great dislike for both so it isnt too cool.

peace.

Originally posted by nomadawhat+Jul 15 2005, 05:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nomadawhat - Jul 15 2005, 05:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fermentor666@Jul 14 2005, 05:34 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Jul 14 2005, 10:31 PM

well theres your problem buddy. you're supposed to use RAID, not GLADE.

[/b]

But Glade smells so much better...

i fucking hate spiders. every chance i get i smash em. i dont care if they eat other bugs, i fucking hate spiders. ill take care of the bugs they eat. motherfuckers, ill smash em all. i smash crabs at the beach too cause if im not mistaken arent crabs part of the arachnid family