WTF Bugs??

fermentor666

Ok, so I live in a top floor apartment of a three story building in the city. When I first moved in, there was a small roach problem and someone came and laid down some paste stuff in all the cracks that make the roaches die. Haven't really seen too many of those fuckers since.

Lately, I've been seeing those "rollie pollie" bugs in my bathroom, however. I tend to find them in the tub. They're the little silver looking bugs that roll up into a ball if you fuck with them. I've also seen 3 earwigs in my apartment in the last 2 weeks. Those are the nasty ugly fuckers with pinchers on their ass.

These bugs are normally found in dirt, cellars, basement apartments, whatever. So what the FUCK are they doing on the third floor? I'm a relatively clean guy, there's some clutter but I don't leave food out and I don't have a bunch of plants or anything that should be attracting these fucking bugs. Granted, I could clean my bathroom more often, in fact I just bought bleach and I'm about to scrub down. Also, I'm calling the building supervisor to get an exterminator in here again.

But seriously, what the fuck?

Here's pictures:

Rolly Polly or whatever:

rolly.jpg

Earwig:

earwig.jpg

Seriously, man, WTF?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks+Jul 13 2005, 09:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ElectricitySucks - Jul 13 2005, 09:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jul 14 2005, 04:44 AM

gah! i hate those. i swallowed one in my ice cream when i was 6. it made me throw up all over the wall. these are one of the few bugs that i kill.

i just spit out a mouthfull of water laughing..

[/b]

i feel sort of bad. my dad made my step brother clean it up.

I've always hated bugs since I was little, especially after I woke up one night covered in ants, and when I turned on the lights and peeled back the sheets, there were hundreds all over my bed, running around like it was motherfucking track season.

Anyways, at my new job, I have to deal with bugs everyday, so I'm getting used to em. I think those silver ones that Rental ate are the worst, the way they move just creeps me out.

Man, when I was little we had a carpenter ant infestation and they were all over the house. We somehow had a flea infestation which was horrible, I got bit so many times. We had those grain bugs that come into your house through things you buy at the store.

Grain Bug:

Red%20Flour%20Beetle.jpg

Those little fuckers were very small and got in ALL our food. I used to have to dump my cereal onto a paper towel to weed out the bugs. They were fucking disgusting and such a pest. When I was growing up I also would have a ton of little spiders periodically come through the light fixture and slowly inch their way down to where I was sitting in my computer chair. Must have been a spider constantly laying eggs up there. Was horrible.

One of the apartments I lived in was infested with those little ants that get in your food. This one has had roaches, rollie pollies, and earwigs (??@@?!231@!?). And the building I live in isn't that old, I've lived in some old buildings and never had earwigs and rollie pollies, and that was on the first floor.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Jul 14 2005, 12:45 AM

They're bugs that live in dirt, moist places, and plant areas. They belong on the ground not up here. Seriosulsdfdsfdsf WTF?#@

Also, they don't actually crawl into your ear. That's a myth.

Wow I never knew this was a myth.

I just did a little research and you sir, are 100% correct.

Growing up we had so many "Water bugs" in our basement. Notice waterbugs in quotes. Thats because one day when I was old enough I realized they werent water bugs and yelled at my mom "THOSE ARE GOD DAMN ROACHES, MA"

We also had these fuckin jumping crickets that i think are called Appalachian (sic) spiders or something? All I know is fuckers could jump really high and were impossible to catch. Ughhh they freaked me out.

ugh, i don't like this thread.

but i'll still vent..

I FUCKING HATE JUNE BUGS. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE. FLKEWJHLAKJHSKHJGJWJSAFHJKHS:KLwQKJDLJHGMNEAA:SDN!!

all my neighbors think i'm crazy because when i'm outside smoking at night, the june bugs dive bomb my head. i start screaming obscenities like "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU GOD DAMNED BUG MOTHERFUCKER" while thrashing around and waving my arms ferociously. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..they give me the WILLIES!

over hurr in italy we got these beetles called maggiolini (i dont know in english) but this place i paint is full of them, oh shit i just remembered i have a picture look below, anyway they are ultra retarded and fly right into you all time and get stuck on thier back and cant figure out how to get out of it, i play baseball with em by swattin em with my skate, also theyre constantly fucking, some horny ass bugs kid.

IMG_2156.jpg

same thing just happend to me when I moved. I put the furniture down on the ground wile I was rearranging the truck and they crawled in to it when I un packed my stuff I found them but I recognised where thy came from because on had crawled on my leg earler did you get any new furnitur lately?

Originally posted by ENO ELPMIS@Jul 14 2005, 08:31 AM

over hurr in italy we got these beetles called maggiolini (i dont know in english) but this place i paint is full of them, oh shit i just remembered i have a picture look below, anyway they are ultra retarded and fly right into you all time and get stuck on thier back and cant figure out how to get out of it, i play baseball with em by swattin em with my skate, also theyre constantly fucking, some horny ass bugs kid.

IMG_2156.jpg

that's what i was talking about.. i call 'em June Bugs..

GAH i hate them with a passion.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU STUPID BUG MOTHERFUCKING FUCKER, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

^ June Bugs are different. They are huge beatles with huge antennae and are really called spruce and pine beatles or something, or sometimes they are called tarsand beatles.

I took a zoology course and had to look at many, many, many segmented arthropods/worms/micro organisms underneath a dissection microscope.

I'm super happy about living in the macroscopic world after that course.

Originally posted by saraday@Jul 14 2005, 12:49 PM

all my neighbors think i'm crazy because when i'm outside smoking at night, the june bugs dive bomb my head. i start screaming obscenities like "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU GOD DAMNED BUG MOTHERFUCKER" while thrashing around and waving my arms ferociously. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..they give me the WILLIES!

this is one funny fucking thread..

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Jul 14 2005, 04:09 PM

I can understand being unsettled by earwigs but roley poleys? C'mon man... they're the 'cute' insect.

They ain't cute when they're in my bathtub and crawling all over my walls. Called the pest control guy for the building today and left a message, we'll see what happens.

used to get swilver fish in my older apartment, they hung out in drawers (those are the bugs that the guy ate in his ice cream)

dont really have a big problem with bugs cuz our place is new..

i dont really mind bugs all that much, theyr just another of gods great creatures hahahaha