Mtv's Made and why evergreen terrace needs to die.

ElectricitySucks

THE BLIZZARD.

haha this was funny.

---------------------------------

on a completely unrelated note, i need to let the masses know that "evergreen terrace" is probably one of the worst bands to ever make a record. and for labeling themselves as music. this is taken from their purevolume site:

"Poignantly titled, "Sincerity is an Easy Disguise in this Business" is an album three years in the making. This is the first time the band will be presenting new original material since 2002's "Burned Alive by Time." There is an immense amount of hype and demand for new ET material and fans will not be disappointed with what they hear. 2005 and their new release will see Evergreen Terrace make their mark on music.

ET is gearing up for a full year on the road in support of the album as well as really being with their fans by in-store performances and autograph signings. Evergreen Terrace is poised to become the next band to garner honest and deserved attention from the rapidly growing market of independent music."

-can you say "HEY LOOK WERE SUCH A GREAT BAND SUCK OUR DICKS!?"

done.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

C Rayz went to Minnesota or some M word area and taught this corny kid how to 'freestyle.' Thing is, when C Rayz and Blizzy Blizz (as we call him back home) performed their song together... all you heard was C Rayz. haha. Ahhhhh... I hope he made bank on the show though.. or at least some cash.

,,,, oldish hardcore eh?....casey jones eh?

never cared much for the message of straightedge...but oldschool hardcore i likey..

sorry i'm a tad oot of the loop for all the newfangled hardcore bands...

i like floorpunch though and evenescence is a pretty good hardcore band too....i like good charlette too but they are more hardcore punk than anything else...

toodles..