Shittiest day...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

walking up and down the middle of indinapolis all day looking for something to eat wearing the same clothes for the last 2 days and getting turned away from shelters because we've either

A) already stayed their before/too long

B) No vacancies..

but life is great now compared to that shit...

this has just been a plain shitty month

-girlfriend fakes a pregnancy to keep me around while she goes to another state to fuck some guy (long story)

-another car accident that somehow ended up being my fault

-got fucked out of a prevailing wage job in seattle for the week

-just lost a roommate last night

meh.

but on the brightside i get to finish the inside of my right arm this weekend

and the females seem to be back on my nuts for the time being

Originally posted by When@Jul 14 2005, 07:34 PM

-girlfriend fakes a pregnancy to keep me around while she goes to another state to fuck some guy (long story)

damn, thats crazy.

this thread should be made into a book or something. but, yeah, its very sad and depressing.

Originally posted by theGOON@Jul 14 2005, 10:59 AM

probably when my mom went to "live in the hospital" when i was 6. those were some fun years...

I can relate to that. It seems I've blocked out most of my childhood when I was living with my mom, because everyone has stories of how she went crazy when I was with her but I don't remember much. I do remember one time when she was arrested for breaking a restraining order some guy had on her, but the cops were cool and gave me a plastic police badge and a coloring book. I had no idea what was going on at the time.

I haven't actually told my worst day to anyone in my entire life. That shit goes to the grave.

meh... okay heres the condensed version.

i was with this girl for about 4 months

things are going fine, were hanging out most everyday and screwing every night

as the months and days roll on shes getting more and more clingy and wants to know what im doing when shes not around

simple, im at the bar getting fucked up and shooting pool with my bar buddies

so a vegas trip comes up for my roommates myself and a few friends

i invite her to go, but she says she cant because some friends she knows are coming into town, so i go to vegas anyway and dont hear from her the whole weekend, strange.

but when the friends leave the phone calls start back up and clingyness continues, this is when i get my doubts, but the sex is great so.

anywho, about 4 weeks ago she tells me shes two days late.

not a big deal since she just moved and has college stress.

then 5 days go by, then a week, then a week and a half, we talk and she says if shes pregnant, she wants to keep it (fuck!)

so anyhow a few more days go by and shes going to the bar every night with her friends, im getting pissed.

i tell her to go buy a pregnancy test and come over so we can truly find out whats going on. she says she cant because shes packing to go to idaho to see her chick friend who i dont care for, she had told me before about the trip but i had forgot.

so she leaves a few days before fourth of july weekend

i try to call a few times to see how shes doing and she doesnt answer

apparently cell phones dont work in idaho

so here i am sitting at home sweating balls about having a kid all week

so when she comes back she keeps up the charade

i question her about her motives for going to idaho

i already knew in the back of my mind anyhow

that her chick friend wanted to hook her up with somebody who was 'right for her'

so yea she says nothing happened between her and the dood but i dont buy

so i dump her ass with a quickness, and she starts in about the pregnancy, i tell her in more words or less that i dont want a kid thats going to pop out of her crotch soaked in tequila and some other doods batter. she hangs up on me, i call her back yell at her some more

and she finally then tells me that shes not pregnant, i go on a five minute curse fest on my phone in the bar parking lot and hang up on her.

well she still calls me and leaves stupid ass messages every other day or so, i refuse to call back and also wish the worst for her.

what she did is so fucking stupid i cant even begin to explain

you dont fuck with someone you supposedly care about like that

fuck her, i hope she... i dont even know, something bad... really bad.

Originally posted by swif1@Jul 14 2005, 02:26 PM

My so-called "shitty day" can't compare to any of yours so I'm not even going to bother posting :(

Deterrent: Why is #4 shitty if you don't mind me asking?

It was real complicated. Basically we tried it out and I

couldn't be romantic with her. And I don't mean sexually,

our chemistry was great. I just didn't feel right getting

flowers or introducing her as my girlfriend. We're still

friends, I just wish we still hung out as much as before.

I'm still pretty messed up from those suicides and the way

the last relationship ended. I don't think I'll be able to have

a good relationship untill I get these issues worked out.

If you are asking based on a relationship you have, I still

say go for it. It is always better to know if it's good or bad

rather then regreating never taking that step.

Originally posted by When@Jul 14 2005, 10:34 PM

heh. my ex told one of our mutual good friends that he wished he would have knocked me up so that i wouldn't have left him.

wierrrrrdddd.

Uhhm well the only bad days I could never forget are

a. being like 5 years old and seeing my pops OD'd on the bathroom floor with vomit all over

b. the day my pops OD'd and actually ended up dying.

Theres plenty of other days that seemed bad but they just faded away with time.

Wednesday... little brother breaks his foot at work with me... almost loses 3 toes. I felt like it was my fault because I got him the job. Wednesday night, my now ex girlfriend decides that she's going out to some party for a dead guy she knew from high school... and she's going with this girl that's about 5'4" that loves to eat xanax, smoke weed all the time, and take the black cock. Naturally I don't like this girl because she's a bad influence. Oh and my ex tells me I can't go. A little fishy yes? So then Thursday rolls around, my ex and I had plans to go out to some bars.... well I try to call her at work from my work, she's "busy, she has to go..." so I don't hear from her again for the rest of the day... despite her claims of trying to page me and call my house. That's kinda funny because the only time I don't receive a page is when she say's she tried to page me. And my caller ID didn't say she called. I don't understand why she insists on lying like that and saying she paged and called. So I didn't call her either, because I figured she was playing head games some more. She ended up going out with this other slut on Thursday night... this girl, her name is Kristal... which I don't even know if this is a real person or if it's just a name to cover up what my ex was really doing, I'm not sure. So anyway, last week, or week before last my ex was pissing me off, and I call her house and that Kristal girl answers and says "Stop calling, she's MY bitch now..." and kristal continues on to say that she makes more money in one night than I make in a week. Which is great I guess if you have no respect for yourself. My ex later tells me that she didn't like that girl at her house and she'd probably never see her again.... well until Thursday. So yesterday I call her right when I wake up. She says, "I'm not your girlfriend." So I said, "alright." and went up to her work to give her some money I owed her. So she acts an ass at her job too and tells me to leave. The other thing that's great is she didn't know I was coming up there. When I walked in the door of her work, she get's this really guilty scared look on her face because she's on the phone with someone. And she see's me and immediately says "I have to call you back" and just hangs the phone up. She's giving me this look like I busted her sucking someone else's dick. I still owe her about $130 which I plan to pay her even though she did me pretty dirty this past couple days. I need some new friends that know some respectable girls. My ex used to be a drug addict/thief you know the whole staying gone for days stealing shit to get high type of thing. Well, I thought she changed her ways last time she went to jail. She hasn't stolen anything that I know of. But I'm now suspecting that she may have done drugs again since she's being really shade tree about everything involving "us"... and she's hanging out with that stripper girl and that other bitch she knows from high school. Either that or she's trying to find another guy to be with, or she may already have... which would make her a cheater.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT+Jul 16 2005, 09:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty_habiT - Jul 16 2005, 09:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>take the black cock.

[/b]

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Jul 16 2005, 09:47 AM

take the black cock.

take the black cock.

take the black cock.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Jul 16 2005, 09:47 AM

take the black cock.

Well, she just called in a fit of rage to tell me that she wasn't with either of those girls on either of those nights. She was out with another guy. God girls suck. I hope a guy treats her bad someday like she did me... in fact I don't even hope that, I just want to forget about her and move on... it's gonna be hard, but the easier part about it, will be the fact that I know what kind of trick ass whore she is.

dude, not to sound harsh or mean, but it "sounds" (from outside looking in) like she is kinda over you, but you might not be ready to fully hear that. Maybe you are? I don't know. What i'm saying is, the situation will 9 out of 10 times be more likely to go from bad to worse, and it would save you alot of time and confusion and heartache to break away as clean as possible, i.e. don't call her, don't accept calls from her, try not to "bump" into her, etc etc.

Like you already said, you want to forget and move on, you just need to put your mind set on it and it will happen. Most importantly (and everyone does this), don't lie to yourself by saying you are over her, when you aren't. That defeats the goal before you begin it.

You got this man, just be easy, do shit you like doin, and before you know, you'll have another bad bitch on your side.

Right now im in a love affair dilemma, i dont understand it at all. im feeling pretty guilty and feel that girl one is playing me and girl two is playing herself. blah. imma post in that rant thread.

another bad day for me was when i got smacked in the face with a bat repeatedly when i was 11. i didnt understand what was going on and i kept running away but kept on getting hit, kinda like someone trying to kill me. that's not a good feeling to have when your 11.

Now the bitch has the nerve to call my brother at his job looking for a hookup on some green. What a fucking moron. Never trust someone who is bipolar. She tried to tell my brother that she just lied to me about being with someone else so we could break up. It's too late to cover it up after you already said it BITCH.