TOUGH LOVE'S DRAW-O-RAMA

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow you got some really good stuff I particullarly like the drawing of the hands/arms. That being said I don't think your letters are as fully developed as the rest of your skills your L and M seem pretty forced most of the time and sometimes dont look right. Your L could easily be mistaken for an "E" because of the way you deform it. Not trying to talk shit your a good artist but these are some areas i see you might need to address.

it's always funny to see people who can draw decent, doing big elaborate black book pages with totally sub-par letters. i don't mean that as a dis, i'm the same way, it's just always been amusing to me. 'art' and 'graffiti' really have nothing to do with eachother. i know plenty of people who cant draw to save their lives, but have awesome letters (and vice versa).

having said that, alot of your perportions are pretty off. not that you asked for criticism, but whatever. just trying to be helpful.

oh, one more thing. seriously, 3d styles are soooooo 1998. nobody who matters does that stuff anymore. even europeans are like 'yo, that bboy character is sick but damn, that 3d piece is tired (mate).'

oh, one more thing. seriously, 3d styles are soooooo 1998. nobody who matters does that stuff anymore. even europeans are like 'yo, that bboy character is sick but damn, that 3d piece is tired (mate).'

man, are you for real? is 3d played out?

btw, im european and I definitely don't think that.

And Lumos, your stuff is off the chain. I love it. 3d or 2d its all good. Keep it up!

Lumos-the thing I like about your letters is they're yours. I could sift through a shit load of sketches and can always pull out yours from everyone elses, which is good. You have a style that seperates itself from others.

I want to hijack this thread and drop some pics?