Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
metallix

... KORN COK ...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Never seen any of his stuff in person, only on here and in some NYC video that I think is called "Fuck Graff" or something....but very, very nice!

Originally posted by Cant Touch This@Jan 30 2005, 12:13 PM

Just seen a Korn "K" on some MTV commercial about the super bowl, dunno if thats old news but... "bump" or something, dude kills... :king:

blue and white..its right there the little eyes lookin at you.

Originally posted by SF1@Jan 18 2005, 02:18 AM

Korn is dope. Who cares if he likes the band or not. niggah got rep and I highly doubt he's gonna change his name just cause 12oz toys don't like the band, that's his name and you all got in in your mouths. Props to Korn.

p.s.---> What the fuck is "see okay"!?!? what does that mean? Is he askin if you can see alright? Like "do you need glasses" or some shit? Are you saposed to write "yes' or "no" next to it? If you do, is that beef?

I'm just drunk and buggin. :krunk:

i herd him say in some online inter view that see okay meens. beforee you do any thing in life you have to be able to see okay. what ever?

Originally posted by northeastballs@Feb 2 2005, 11:39 AM

see okay - cok - children of the korn

not that complicated

being a korn (the band) fan as well as a fan nyc street bombing scene. i will have to say that cok crew was out before that "children of the korn" song from korns third album was out. also like i said i herd an online interview. i will look for the site for you.

Originally posted by Juan Fuentes+Feb 2 2005, 10:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juan Fuentes - Feb 2 2005, 10:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cant Touch This@Jan 30 2005, 12:13 PM

Just seen a Korn "K" on some MTV commercial about the super bowl, dunno if thats old news but... "bump" or something, dude kills...  :king:

blue and white..its right there the little eyes lookin at you.

[/b]

I haven't seen that. Does it still come on?

as far as the name is concerned, earsnot got his name from a band also (earshot) he just misread it... bottom line korn cok is nasty, puts in mega work and is constantly changing up the visual representation of his throws. check the one on the white tiles or the ones below the riot gates. dudes just plain fresh, aint no denying it.

Are you serious...??

Children of the Corn is a movie

where all of the children follow "He who walks behind the rose"

and kill off all of the adults in thier farming town.

Children_Corn_01.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^

"The Original that started it all"