What would you do?

GnomeToys

man, you don't need to save anybodies life. id just let it go and forget about it. who cares? would you telling her or anybody else REALLY help anything out? do you even think she is willing to change her life around? id just leave it and move on myself. hell, you sound like you're gunna have it pretty tough while you move, you don't need to play daddy for some chick on top of everything else

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i didn't read anyone else's responses after the first kid and it was fucking stupid so...

i support option 1. its good because its showing a slight bit of faith in/compassion for your fellow humans, and you get to watch a drunken fool get his ass handed to him. take the stance of "if this were my daughter." its the "right" thing to do (i know this is graff message board so those lines get blurred pretty quickly...). i hate perverts. a lot. a few close friends have had some serious shit take place in their lives because of guys like that.

obviously, its your call

18=adult

does he beat her up or anything? maybe there's nothing wrong with the relationship, and what's to say she was going to go to college either way? in any case, i think i would just try to ignore it and stick to my own business. if they feel what they've got is a good thing, then it is, right?

arcel's right, try to acsess the situation...if you think that it's serious enough to warrant your invovlement (abuse, etc) then do someting about it..but if not, the sad truth dude is that a lot of people have to learn this lesson on their own. Getting involved just leads to frustration most of the time.

If you dont care about home boy thats 31 then why dont you just tell him like it is in the most straight forward blunt and sometimes embarassing way you can think up. That sounds like a winner to me. People dont always realize just how dueshey they are until it is put out infront of everyone like that.

• 2 weeks later...

rat this girl the fuck out to her father and let him beat the perv's ass and put the girl on lockdown or whatever he feels need be done...

I understand she is now 18 and she's an 'adult' legally, but that doesn't mean shit mentally. She sure as hell doesn't sound like she has the mentality of an intelligent adult, and the situation is obviously bad enough that it is causing you to seriously contemplate contacting her father.

Or, just listen to everyone that says 'yea, bad shit happens, she'll be ok' and ignore the problem. It seems to me if its bearing down on your conscience now, if you don't do anything and just let her continue spiraling down, it might leave a worse feeling on you, maybe one of guilt. Maybe the father won't be able to effectively resolve the situation, but shit, you might be able to save this girl's life....

Just think if it was your daughter,,,,and how much you would appreciate someone doing this for you,,,,in the time it takes to make this thread, read all the replies, and respond to them, that one simple phone call would be very easy to make instead.

***I know this thread is a good week old, and may be too late, but it caught my attention and stood out while browsing thru the pages...(afterall, it has drugs, perverts, and alcohol in the description)

• 2 weeks later...

This is kind of long...

Ok, here's my current situation. October of last year I was forced to move because the building I was in wasn't up to code, and the city ... here's a random internet oppinion. it's her life. really non of your concern. the girl is 17/18, are you serious?

too many motherfuckers trying to play god. let him beat the pussy up until she's tired of banging him, she'll fall deeper into drug/hipster culture via VICE MAGAZINE and then end up living with a 28 year old bar dj/yay server who only went to college for 3 weeks yet can afford several diesel jackets and pairs of $300 melting pot jeans, making music that sounds like xiu xiu which she'll at that point thinks is extremely innovative while listening to post-snorting crushed speed

heres some substance thats actual: THRUST IT.

heres my serious answer:If the situation isnt screwing your life up too bad,let her make her own mistakes, a third person tends to make the situation worse. and boy am i enjoying my jamba juice.

na man here i got the perfect solution(this will only work if the girl is atleast decent )

1. you don't want to trick on this guy 2. you want to get the fuck out of this house 3. you want to help the girl out . so here, when he's not home and you and the girl are alone just fuck her , keep fuckin until you get caught then ol'chesty will dump this girl kick you out (don't worry you get a new place ;) ) and she go cryin back to her daddy then she fall in love with you and she'll be your sex slave or what not and the you'll end up in jerry springer and you give a shout out to 12oz :king:

man it's bullet proof!

Or juSt trY iT!