THE FREE MASONS

Salafi_Zahrah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SF1@Sep 3 2005, 01:16 PM

scotishritemasonry.jpg

that's crazy...i found a masonic book at an estate sale about ten years ago and looked through it...what was written in english was some kind of shorthand, and the rest looked like alchemical symbols. since i was a little freaked out, i didn't buy it- the guy who passed had all kinds of other weird books, too. the only one i remember is the masonic book, and i'm kind of bummed i didn't man up and buy it. oh well. hey, sf1, if that's yours, does your copy look anything like my description? just curious.

Originally posted by shai hulud+Sep 4 2005, 07:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shai hulud - Sep 4 2005, 07:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Sep 3 2005, 01:16 PM

that's crazy...i found a masonic book at an estate sale about ten years ago and looked through it...what was written in english was some kind of shorthand, and the rest looked like alchemical symbols. since i was a little freaked out, i didn't buy it- the guy who passed had all kinds of other weird books, too. the only one i remember is the masonic book, and i'm kind of bummed i didn't man up and buy it. oh well. hey, sf1, if that's yours, does your copy look anything like my description? just curious.

[/b]

It's mine now! :biglaugh: , To tell you the truth I didn't get a chance to read it yet but from glanceing through it it seem's like it might be like a bible of sorts with all there rituals and whatnot. Mine's in english so maybe I'll get around to reading it... but it's pretty thick and I have a shitty attention span so we'll see.

i'm a quarter russian jew... and they aren't exactly breaking down my door. the only jews i worry about are the ultra-nationalists in israel, and that's because they can't seperate foreign policy from talmudic prophecy, and cause a lot of people grief as a result.

i don't know what role the masons have in today's world. i would like to think they are working for the common good, but anybody who feels the need to keep that much of a cloak around their activities makes me suspicious.

Originally posted by shai hulud@Sep 5 2005, 02:19 AM

i don't know what role the masons have in today's world. i would like to think they are working for the common good

Don't confuse the fake Masons (shriners and such) with the real Masons. The real masons recrute the fake Masons as a smokescreen or camoflouge to conceal what they're really about.

From what I know even the Shriners themselves are fooled by this and are kept blind.

Like so the shriners will slip up and talk about what they do which really has nothing to do with the Free Masons, and makes people that try and expose them look like conspiracy nuts.

Originally posted by shai hulud@Sep 4 2005, 08:19 PM

i'm a quarter russian jew... and they aren't exactly breaking down my door. the only jews i worry about are the ultra-nationalists in israel, and that's because they can't seperate foreign policy from talmudic prophecy, and cause a lot of people grief as a result.

Word. Israel needs to settle the fuck down. Random jews I met on the street have had the same cool / fuckup ratio as everyone else I've met, but I'm worried about how much direct influence Israel has in media and our foreign affairs.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Sep 4 2005, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Sep 4 2005, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shai hulud@Sep 4 2005, 08:19 PM

Word. Israel needs to settle the fuck down. Random jews I met on the street have had the same cool / fuckup ratio as everyone else I've met, but I'm worried about how much direct influence Israel has in media and our foreign affairs.

[/b]

yeah, the clergy and the right wingers in charge seem to want to remind us how the jews have always been persecuted and killed, but they don't see the parallel between being stuck in a concentration camp and building a wall around the palestinians for "security reasons." they don't want to hear from it, they've been fighting this war for centuries. it's like background noise- nobody really pays attention unless something terrible happens, and then it's the same old stuff about terrorists, and how God promised them the land...hey, i wonder if ariel sharon has a divine deed of trust hidden somewhere, that would settle a lot of the beef in a hurry...whatever, never gonna happen...but, i did read something that gave me a little hope the other day. there's a palestinian who is going around and trying to explain the holocast to other palestinians, so that they can at least understand the other point of view...a lot of palestinians don't believe the holocaust even happend, or, if it did, it wasn't as bad as the jews have claimed. that's pretty remarkable, and brave-to the best of my knowledge, no one has ever done this before. however, a lot of the palestinans cut him off since they feel that that was then, and this is now, and they are the ones being ghettoized right now and no one seems to be doing much about it, so they have to fight back, by any means necessary. and, this is a terrible thing to say about anyone, but ariel sharon and a lot of his crew act like kids who got picked on a lot for being different. but, now they're all grown up, and became guys who like to walk around saying, "fuck with me and my military aid now, bitches." i don't blame the palestinians for feeling affronted by this- it can't be any different from how i feel when i deal with a cop that has low self-esteem. maybe sharon finally figured out that there's enough land for everyone to have a country, or at least that he should do the right thing and concede the land that was taken by force. now, all they have to do is learn how to be good neighbors. i'm hedging my bets, though- it's a lead pipe cinch that someone on either side is bound to do something involving God, stupidity, and explosives and get the ball rolling again. i'm sorry if i sound bitter, but i grew up in LA and some of the worst bigots i ever met were well-off, educated jews who should have known better. and, i've always felt that they should know better, since my mother, god rest her soul, had told me about how her family had to come to his country to avoid the pogroms in russia, and how my grandfather had to change his name so he could get a job in the thirties. that always stuck with me, and knowing that has made it impossible for me to ever condone bigotry. coincidentally, i was at a restaurant today that's owned by the black muslims, and there was some kind of rally going on inside. at first, the speaker was talking about how bush had failed the folks in new orleans, and then somehow connected their tragedy with that good old standby about how the jews owned everything and were devils with horns and science has proven they weren't the sons of abraham and were out to keep the black man down, blah blah blah...been there, read that, bought the t-shirt. oh, and have i mentioned that he had a $70,000 bmw on alloys parked out front? well, he did- he had vanity plates with his name on them, so it wasn't too hard to figure out. i REALLY wanted to ask him, as a jew, of course, how he felt he was helping the ghetto out by flossing in that kind of ride, and if he knew how many jews were on the board of directors of bmw. fortunately, this was one of the few times my better reason kept my big mouth in check, so i avoided getting my ass stomped flat by the fruit of islam.

i kind of got off the topic here...anyway, that proves that asshole is a rainbow word, for sure. so kids, don't do racism, and if you do, there's no way you'll ever find out about the wonderful world of interracial sex unless you quit...now, back to the masons.

Originally posted by SF1@Sep 5 2005, 09:21 AM

LOL! I think you mean the "Black Isrealites". They swear to god that the only real Jew is black and that white Jews are fake Jews sent by the devil. :biglaugh:

elijah muhammad had a lot of very novel ideas about that. i wonder how many people who are reading this are aware of how much influence he had- his ideas are obviously alive and well in 2005. even malcolm x, who was an apologist for no one, had realized before he was killed that fomenting racism wasn't the answer, and that we, as the human race, were all in this together, and had better start acting like it. too bad he was killed by his own for having the strength of his convictions, up to and including going against the party line.

Originally posted by ASER1NE@Sep 6 2005, 05:28 AM

I want to, but i cant believe anything that cool could remain so secret these days. Theres too much MONEY available for the first guy who wanted to blow the whistle

Credible whistle blowers get murdered. They're also mad selective about who they let in.

That would seem to only compound the problem , how do you cover up a secret society and murder...

So far and their selectivity goes a few ppl in this thread have claimed to know ppl who are in in and that one guy alledged he was offered entry when he was still a teenager...

Like i said id be all over it if it were legit but i cant belive its plausible these days

Fuck dude, my gramps was one and I still have the ring.

I rock it to get my super-secret-discount at Wal-Mart, cause you know the Masons and Wal-Mart go way back to the before the US was around. They be some pervasive muffukas, controlin' everything under the sun and all.

Shit ain't that big of a deal.

Cool ring though.

Does anyone know about the golden fish? It's a gold amulet of a fish that's supposed to be a safe-conduct pass to the Masons. If you're in a jam, you can go to a Masonic lodge and show it to them and they'll take you in and, uh, fix things.

Or so I've heard.

my grandfather was/is a mason, too.

doesn't say much abuot it. i have

spoken to him about the conspiracy

type stuff, but he was a mason in the

50's/60's in oklahoma. so, prolly not

much than a bunch of guys getting

together on a saturday evening and

drinking or bowling.

whatever. the conpsiracy theorists would

have you believe that this is b/c they are

lower level masons and have no need to know.

i have no idea, only know that it's an org that's

been around for a long time and they have secrets

like everyone else.

look up the trilateral commission.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by shai hulud@Sep 4 2005, 03:06 AM

pigpen cipher