shit that pisses on you

GREENOJOS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when people tell me that my passport isnt valid for purchasing smokes/booze and that they require state identification.

FOR FUCK SAKES HOW DOES STATE IDENTIFICATION SUPERSEDE INTERNATIONAL IDENTIFICATION.

times like that really make me fucking pissed off about you americans

Guest beardo

flaps on cardboard boxes. at least when the boxes are used as like containers for daily used shit. cut the flaps the fuck off, asshole. jesus.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Jul 16 2005, 02:20 AM

How about waiting for someone to buy scratch tickets when all you want to do is get your coffee and smokes, and then they start to walk away and are like "oh give me another #5 and a #12"

exactly...you've been playing your girlfriends birthday for the last 10 years... NEWSFLASH: that shit is not your lucky numbers and you are going to die broke. dammit.

-slow drivers in the fast lane

-when a car wreck blocks off the streets im trying to go down

-losing money when playing hold em

-losing anything for that matter

-cell phones

-the current gas prices

-never seeming to be able to get ahead

-rich people because i want their lifestyle

-girls that are so fine id cut one of my nuts off to be with them

-girls who smoke

-girls having kids like their some sort of fashion statement

-being hot for no damn reason (like having no a/c)

-getting up early for work... (especially for overtime, fuckers)

you know what i absolutely hate?

i hate:

when u have sticky poo, and it takes like 20 min. to whipe your ass clean

this will also ultimately lead to i call the "itchy butthole" or as i say in korean "itchy dongko". this happends when u think you whipe your ass all the way clean, then like (on a hot day for example) whatever fucking happens down there, and it gets all itchy and it makes you fucking uncomfortable and you end up walking like a fucking retarded pigeon. ah fuck that shit

NO HOMO

massive herds of spanish students who come into my work looking for piercings, and are told not without id. then they pretend not to understand. then they say they left their id in spain, all the time shouting at each other to lie, in spanish. It never seems to worry them that prehaps the girl I work with is called mercedes and MIGHT JUST SPEAK SPANISH YOU LITTLE JERKS

Originally posted by theGOON@Jul 13 2005, 05:42 PM

i have A PROFOUND HATRED OF MAN tattooed on my forearm. i think that sums up a lot...

Let's see, things that piss me off besides your gayass tattoo:

1.) People who put their vehicle registration stickers on the wrong sides!!! WTF? They even provide you w/ a picture on how is should look!

2.) When cats and dogs wipe their asses on the carpet.

so on and so forth

Civics with body kits/stickers/big tach's/spiked hair drivers/ugly paint colors.... or any other car for that matter.

Old people in cars I wish I had.

Old people with young girls I wish I had.

Old people.

Check engine lights.

Girls that are constantly fixing their makeup... fucking skitzers.

People on cell phones driving real slow.

People that expect things.

People that fuck with their hair, like bleached tips, red streaks, fucked off haircuts... etc.

Umm, haha, oh yeah, those kids that go to the mall with all of their homies, and they got "shorts" that are almost to their ankles... and then they got some wack ass hightops that aren't laced. OH SHIT It's FIFTY CENT!!

People who are like, "I love eminem."

People who, after they get drunk, take their shirts off... ladies excluded.

People who if you start talking to them about cars, they start making outrageous claims of shit they've seen on cars... this one fuck was telling me some shit about putting a 6cyl dodge engine in a nissan 240sx.... I wanted to punch him in the face.

That dumb bitch I was dating recently.

Tease, but he's gone.... I think.

Fast food junkies.

People with excessively loud stereos.

Oh, and some gangster fucks with spinners on their cars, and then there rolling with like 3 other dudes, blasting some gh3y ass r&b like Mariah Carey or some shit.... hahaha, all your fucking hard points just went down the drain.

Spinners are pretty gay, along with any kind of large chrome rim, that's not a racing wheel.

People that say, I was 6 foot tall before I got shot with a bazooka.

Llamas on CS.

Spawn camping ass pirates.

I'll think of more.