What's the deal with kayakers

Oi Vei

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by villain@Jul 13 2005, 06:15 PM

I went to the doctor today...

I got bit by a tick...

So I asked her if I could get tested for lime disease, rocky mountain spotted fever (though I think I said spotted moose fever), and polka-dot pink elephant fever.

She said it was too small to be a deer tick, and if I had anything I would get sick and have a rash around the bite.

So then I asked to be tested for west nile and legionnaires disease, cause I've been bit by alot of mosquitos.

But she said I would be sick if I had that, and that it goes away over time... (i thought that shit would weaken me and eventually kill me... lol)

So then I asked to be tested for hepatitis, because my old roomate had hepatitis and I had a sore on my foot that I might have contracted it through. She said it's unlikely I would get it unless I was stomping around in blood. I said what about mosh pits? Not likely... Can I get tested anyways? Ok...

Haha.... and it went on and on....

Maybe I'm a hypochondriac...

you must like to spend money. unless you have health insurance.