What's the deal with kayakers

Oi Vei

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

serious answer.

sluts get herpes.

people want to fuck sluts.

people have herpes.

people want to fuck sluts because they look good. (and, well, they're slutty).

they look good cause they're in shape

they're in shape cause they kayake (sp?)

The kayakers symbolize the disease.

Herpes comes and goes, but youll always have it. When it reappears it can be mild to really bad.

Now the water symbolizes herpes, and since water can go from rough to calm to anywhere in between in closely relates to herpes.

And people have to deal with that.

I often want herpes when I see those commercials, so I can get herpes medication which will allow me to have the fun those people are having.

I sure as fuck don't get to go rock climbing or kayaking without herpes. They're trying to tell me something.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Jul 12 2005, 11:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Jul 12 2005, 11:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ARCEL@Jul 12 2005, 06:42 PM

advertisements are a funny thing, it's all about psychology. do good looking people who kayak get herpes more than the average, i doubt it, unless it's a rental kayak maybe.

damn, that's a low blow.

i dont think you have herpes rental.

[/b]

kayak for rent, it's supposed to be funny because lots of different people sit in the kayak of abstractness it and the dungeon part of the kayak is never cleaned, and kayaks have absolutely nothing to do with herpes in the first place.

Originally posted by ARCEL+Jul 13 2005, 12:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Jul 13 2005, 12:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jul 12 2005, 11:12 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ARCEL@Jul 12 2005, 06:42 PM

advertisements are a funny thing, it's all about psychology. do good looking people who kayak get herpes more than the average, i doubt it, unless it's a rental kayak maybe.

damn, that's a low blow.

i dont think you have herpes rental.

kayak for rent, it's supposed to be funny because lots of different people sit in the kayak of abstractness it and the dungeon part of the kayak is never cleaned, and kayaks have absolutely nothing to do with herpes in the first place.

[/b]

it was a joke broseph.

I went to the doctor today...

I got bit by a tick...

So I asked her if I could get tested for lime disease, rocky mountain spotted fever (though I think I said spotted moose fever), and polka-dot pink elephant fever.

She said it was too small to be a deer tick, and if I had anything I would get sick and have a rash around the bite.

So then I asked to be tested for west nile and legionnaires disease, cause I've been bit by alot of mosquitos.

But she said I would be sick if I had that, and that it goes away over time... (i thought that shit would weaken me and eventually kill me... lol)

So then I asked to be tested for hepatitis, because my old roomate had hepatitis and I had a sore on my foot that I might have contracted it through. She said it's unlikely I would get it unless I was stomping around in blood. I said what about mosh pits? Not likely... Can I get tested anyways? Ok...

Haha.... and it went on and on....

Maybe I'm a hypochondriac...

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 12 2005, 09:45 PM

The kayakers symbolize the disease.

Herpes comes and goes, but youll always have it. When it reappears it can be mild to really bad.

Now the water symbolizes herpes, and since water can go from rough to calm to anywhere in between in closely relates to herpes.

And people have to deal with that.

That is so beautiful :bawling: