Some of my People

Guest JR5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hell yeah man..i like your characters a lot, but not really feeling the painted stuff...im sure you will get it since your obvisiosly good at drawing

evolve

well thats good that evolve would destroy it...but its just a word...not a tag...a witty term for the heads as they are small and grow larger...hense....evolve.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i like the sketches. might want to work on tranfering your stuff from paper to wall. i cant help but feel like those character have been done before by someone else though. the sketch piece is nice though. to be frank, hand style blows also.

man fuck what tha haters say man keep ya own style. that look bomb. atleast you have the balls to post your own shit on here. notice how most people just post other peoples work? cause they really cant do any better than you. the truth is we are all still learning even the most experienced writers. keep your head up kid.:king:

weird

yea weaird....

na these charaters havent been done before....i make them up as the pen flows...they probably just look like stuff you have seen...cuz i have influences like Giant...and Twist...also my friend Boak....then i just draw with no thought and see what comes out.

Archived