SPANISH people what the fuck?????

heavyLox

Every time the puerto ricans' I know get pissed off at someone they start streaming and progressivly build up "You wanna fuck wit me nigga!!! Yo, don't fuck with me son!!! and then some spanish then more screaming then always the sudden abrupt cool down like "whoooooooooooooooo" then in a calm voice "yo son, yo son, niggas, niggas, ni-yoson" Then they explode again eventually theyignore the person their fighting with and start talking out loud to themself "yo, I told that nigga not to fuck wit me son" over and over

same thing everytime...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My friend was telling me this funny story about going to Disneyland with his sister. He was standing in line and was bored so he started beatboxing to himself just fucking around, and these mexican girls started talking shit who were behind him. He didnt really give a shit and blew it off. But his older sister being the older sister turned around and started talking mad shit to these mexican girls...all these other mexicans started looking over to see what the commotion was about with this white girl talking shit to these mexican girls...then his sister says this "Oh i see if you mess with one bean you mess with the whole burrito." My friend spent the next few minutes explainging how his sister is stupid and didnt realize what she was saying...his sister being sorta ditsy felt so bad and didnt mean it like that....i think its hilarious...someone could have died.

White trash is worse than any of this. I'm ashamed of my entire race for at least 7 hours everyday because of 900 pound women walking down the street wearing spandex and halter tops with their midget meth addicted husband missing teeth and their 28 kids. I see these fuckers all the time, fucking shit out some more kids while you're at it, fatass. Shit.

SHIT.

this sounds like a funny incident Heavylox, it would have been cool to tape it a'la Makros.

Originally posted by GnomeToys@Jul 12 2005, 07:13 PM

White trash is worse than any of this. I'm ashamed of my entire race for at least 7 hours everyday because of 900 pound women walking down the street wearing spandex and halter tops with their midget meth addicted husband missing teeth and their 28 kids. I see these fuckers all the time, fucking shit out some more kids while you're at it, fatass. Shit.

SHIT.

i can corroborate with this, i used to live in a low income apartment complex in a small town. it's disgusting yet comical really.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jul 13 2005, 05:30 PM

WHITE DUDES WEAR MEDIUM TSHIRTS. I CANT FUCK WITH THAT SHIT B. MY LITTLE SISTER WEARS MEDIUM TSHIRTS. I ALSO CANT FUCK WITH "METAL" THAT SHIT MAKES MY HEAD HURT AND IS VERY ANNOYING.

MEROEEEEEEEEE

saw dude today rocking low cut (chic hip hugger pubie showing) pink pants today. small shirt hanging on for dearf life. I laughed i cried, i mostly laughed.... white people are mad funny. But in my area they are mostly quite and dont say shit AKA good poeple to live around cause its almost like having the block to yourself.

Originally posted by heavyLox@Jul 12 2005, 05:35 PM

not to mention somehow the car horn is now the universal door bell now.

yo, i had to give this one a chuckle.

up and down my block it's about 50% hispanic.

dudes right next door to me always have some horn honking. alteast four or five times until it stops. at 4 in the morning.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jul 13 2005, 10:30 PM

WHITE DUDES WEAR MEDIUM TSHIRTS. I CANT FUCK WITH THAT SHIT B. MY LITTLE SISTER WEARS MEDIUM TSHIRTS. I ALSO CANT FUCK WITH "METAL" THAT SHIT MAKES MY HEAD HURT AND IS VERY ANNOYING.

MEROEEEEEEEEE

i feel ya on that "metal" shit.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 12 2005, 01:50 PM

only thing im wondering about spanglish folk is whats with all the whistling?

You people love to whistle.

You people? YOU PEOPLE??..

hehe.. :rolleyes: :haha:

Just kidding..but yall are stupid. Yall never seen people having an argument? Spanish people argue...Spanish people whistle...

WHite people make love to their cousins and get drunk and end up sleeping behind the local quickie mart.