SPANISH people what the fuck?????

heavyLox

there was a demestic dispute on my block last night. Shit jumped off at about 10:45 PM.

Seemed like some young chic beefing with two dudes, but it was like 15 people in the group

everynow and then some random dude/chic would hop in and start yelling at someone else. Shit

was spiralling out of control to the point i had to turn the tv up and move the chair so i could see

both the tv and the fight; no blows were being thrown so the shit was kinda pointless to be

getting in the way of my TV watching.

11:45, 5-0 shows up 5 squad cars deep like a war was breaking out.

12:15, 5-0 leaves.

12:16 the fight is back on and popping, roving up and down the street.

12:50 the only english ive heard thus far was uttered-"FUCK YOU NIGGA GO BACK YOUR HOUSE, mind your business"; which

was repeated for another 20minutes; spice up with "YOU WHITE BITCH GET THE FUCK IN YOUR HOUSE"

1:30am im on line looking for CDs to teach me spanish; fuck if gonna see the fight i might as

well know what were fighting about. to bad theres no reverse SAP button for life.

2:15 shit was over-ish or at least thats when the mini van of cousins left.

anyway yall latins are hot blooded... plus with 30 fools in the house and 20 cousins from up the

block shit gets out of hand.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha... its not only spanish people, its ghetto heads that happen to be puerto rican or dominican... how could you not love an entire family that gets down for an arguement? and if it's not an arguement, it's the puerto rican day parade. and if it's not that, it will be something else. please believe that there will be a reason to cause an unnecessary scene and make tons of noise.

Originally posted by heavyLox@Jul 12 2005, 09:35 AM

not to mention somehow the car horn is now the universal door bell now.

this led to a big pushing, shouting, cops involved incident where i used to live between some neighbor and a freind and me.

and the asshole used his cell phone to call the cops... asshole, use that shit to call your friend who you are honking at.

slingshot sounds like a better solution thn that whole mess, mental note taken.

i hate fucking horns.. one day those things are really going to set me off.. except the vegtable man van horn.. cheap fruits and veggies right to your door.

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin@Jul 12 2005, 12:58 PM

people from spain, spanish?

nope. people who speak spanish.

all im saying is if you want your bi out in public dont be mad when i stop and take flicks.

oh shit like i did last night. or flick i couldnt get a good angle.

5_0s.jpg.5fafe24d3e4799542462ced9df71d946.jpg

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 12 2005, 01:50 PM

only thing im wondering about spanglish folk is whats with all the whistling?

You people love to whistle.

Los pitos hacen "WUUUUUUUUU!!!"

Guest imported_Europe

Great thread!

Ghettoness is pretty universal, over here its a heatwave and all the kids make noise for around 20 hours a day. The last four hours at night you just get annoyed listening to people fucking with the windows wide open...

Originally posted by fatalist+Jul 12 2005, 04:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Jul 12 2005, 04:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>omg^chick looks like a fucking pancake..not good, not good at all

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-heavyLox@Jul 12 2005, 05:35 PM

not to mention somehow the car horn is now the universal door bell now.

No fucking shit.. I hate that..

and whats with everyone leaving there cars on in the hood playing there music as loud as possible so they can still hear it while there in the store? i mean, isnt that what a CD was made for? pause FF REW etc etc??

I guess i dont mind.. as long as its mike jones or some other 15 minute of fame rapper that has a good hook i suppose..