this is me looking for a job

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Jul 14 2005, 01:34 PM

I think im getting kicked out of my partnership here at work. shit. hopefully im not gonna be unemployed, hopefully.

if i do, im going balls to the wall and kinging the u.s. no, for real.

Well don't get too crazy. You got family to think of.

Anyone else having trouble getting a summer job? I've been to a couple interviews already but no good responses yet. Been trying to save some dough for the upcoming semester, but so far thats not happening anytime soon.

Damn. I guess its time to work at McDonalds.

Guest beardo

oh man, and now i think my ass is up next on the 'ol chopping block. i guess its 'review time' and my boy there at work got canned today. my generally lackadazical attitude of late would suggest that my days are numbered as well..

fuck em.

ive already planted the seeds of a company wide upheaval.. simply by informing certain key individuals that my starting pay was considerably more than the current wage of fools who've been there for years, haha.

suckers.

beardo/contempt is my middle name

Originally posted by caffeine@Jul 14 2005, 08:02 PM

Anyone else having trouble getting a summer job? I've been to a couple interviews already but no good responses yet. Been trying to save some dough for the upcoming semester, but so far thats not happening anytime soon.

Damn. I guess its time to work at McDonalds.

yo, mcdonalds is about to get some uni's, designed by sean john, or fubu, or ecko. true story. you better get in before everybody wants to work there to get the new uni's. they say they want uniforms that people will want to wear out, not just at work. haha.. right.

Originally posted by nomadawhat@Jul 15 2005, 12:48 PM

yo, mcdonalds is about to get some uni's, designed by sean john, or fubu, or ecko. true story.

Wow. Sometimes I wonder how people at the top making million dollar decisions like this could be so fucking retarded.

And then I think about America, and I cry tears of infinite sadness.

I have recently realized that my boss is a punk ass bitch. I tell him everyday that im not going to do shit and he just seems to let me do as i please. I have hit the 6 month mark. This is very exciting for me for one because this is the first job in the past 9 years that i have been at long enough to get insurance. I have also hit the mark that where if they let me go they are gonna have to pay me unemployment which i will gladly mooch off of for the full amount of time allowable by law.

Im not going anywhere for a while.