holy shitballs!!!

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Man this is fuckin amazing. The guy definatelly has skills out of this world. If i had to be an ass i'd say that the dance part kinda killed it for me at points and that maybe he's trying to fit many awesome ideas all at once. Having said that, i still bow down

yeah the dancing shit almost gives it some humor. particularly because i'm not real big on electronic music. i gotta talk to my friend who is friends with this guy and find out what the deal is with this dude. homie could direct a pretty good tool video type of thing or some shit for sure.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah, the dude definatelly rocks. The whole thing with the nightvision/lights turning on is for some strange reason very much stuck in my head.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by iquit@Jul 12 2005, 06:40 AM

i gotta talk to my friend who is friends with this guy and find out what the deal is with this dude. homie could direct a pretty good tool video type of thing or some shit for sure.

Umm... is Chris Cunningham a friend of a friend of yours?

He's only, you know, one of the most respected and sought-after music video directors out there right now.

a tad too long for the content. but is composited real well for the most part; i kinda got distracted from the alien/inbread illusion when the face has a few frames of un-tweaked face underlayed.

still better then what i cant do. two thumbs up; but sadly no snaps.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Jul 12 2005, 06:33 PM

that third picture from the left looks like a hairy asshole with a nut sack...

Indeed, most of the whole thing is made by the dudes nuts

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Jul 12 2005, 12:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Jul 12 2005, 12:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iquit@Jul 12 2005, 06:40 AM

i gotta talk to my friend who is friends with this guy and find out what the deal is with this dude.  homie could direct a pretty good tool video type of thing or some shit for sure.

Umm... is Chris Cunningham a friend of a friend of yours?

He's only, you know, one of the most respected and sought-after music video directors out there right now.

[/b]

yes, i guess he is. my friend who sent me this used to own a popular hair salon in london and was friends with all the big shot djs and people like that. he knows lots of famous people. he just moved to australia, so i assumed this was a new friend he met there. it didn't occur to me that it was someone he knew from before. would've been cooler if this was some unheard of discovery, but its cool anyway i thinks.