completely BUSTED

riddimz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by riddimz@Jul 12 2005, 12:54 AM

busted14.jpg

i find this one to be the ultimate "shit the jig is up" look

YEAH THE JIG IS UP CUZ HE AINT WANT NIGGAS TO KNOW HE LIKED FUCKING NIGGAS IN THE BUTTRESS. THATS DEFINETLY A NIGGA FUCKING A NIGGA B. VERY MO. VERY VERY MO. YO THE ONE BITCH THAT BATTLED THE SANDWORM LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING RETARD. LIKE A DEAD ASS DOWN SYNDROME BITCH. WOW THIS SHIT IS GROSS. I WOULDNT PIPE ANY OF THOSE HOES. IT BAFFLES ME HOW NIGGAS CAN FUCK UGLY BITCHES. I COULD NEVER IN MY LIFE FUCK A BITCH THAT WAS PANFACED LIKE THAT YO. IM NOT SAYING IM PIPING MODELS BUT GODDAMN B...THESE BITCHES LOOK LIKE THEY WERE ON A "RETARDED ASIAN AIRLINES" PLANE TAKING CLASSES ON HOW TO BE UGLY THEN THE PLANE CRASHED ONTO UGLY BITCH ISLAND. I HATE FAT BITCHES MORE THAN UGLY BITCHES THOUGH...FOR THE MOST PART.

MERO EL BAMBINO

EL ARMA SECRETA...

Originally posted by synaps+Jul 15 2005, 11:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (synaps - Jul 15 2005, 11:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Jul 13 2005, 03:24 PM

staged

not a chance

[/b]

Not a chance is right.

There is a place about 500 metres from my place where i could build a collection of these pretty quickly, cept I think there would be harsher repercussions then from these asians