LA Cops kill man and baby girl.

Mr. Chad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i agree, the cops are not at fualt here... although if they shot 300 bullets like the wifey said thats kind of fucked up.

I gotta wonder though, had this happened in an upperclass neighborhood outside of a mansion, would it have played out the same? or would they have called a negotiator and a sniper instead of having like 20 cops lined up aimed and ready?...just a thought

Originally posted by hobo knife@Jul 20 2005, 09:00 PM

I gotta wonder though, had this happened in an upperclass neighborhood outside of a mansion, would it have played out the same? or would they have called a negotiator and a sniper instead of having like 20 cops lined up aimed and ready?...just a thought

That's what I'm sayin.

They had a negotiator, that failed. Oh yeah try negotiating when a guy is shooting at you.

Once a hostage takers harms another person, thats it for the negotiating team. It becomes the tacticals job to take care of it. I dont know why they didnt use a sniper, i know they had some on hand. What im guessing happened is dude starts shooting, swat fires back, BEFORE sniper is given the green light. But thats just my idea, it could have gone down way differently.

• 2 weeks later...

More than likely the cops were so pissed off at the guy for shooting at them they just didn't give a fuck anymore. They ALL wanted to kill his ass, but nobody wanted to be the only one to fire. When somebody finally shot him, a bunch of others joined in. With ten or twenty cops shooting, the Internal Affairs division would have a hell of a time blaming any one cop.

Bummer about the baby. The guy was a fucking asshole for exposing the kid to all this shit. If he wanted to kill himself, why take the baby with him? Fucking people.

Sf1 isn't the quickest of cats, so go easy on him.

Does anyone know if a swat team was responsible for the shooting? People who have done scoped shooting would know its not hard to shoot the head - its a pretty big target. swat forces should have rocked a head shot with ease. Oh well shit happens

So it turns out the baby girl had trace amounts of coke in her system. Why this is worthy of national news headlines i dont know. who's business is it that her parents happened to expose to crack somehow...she's dead now. The fact that she had coke in her system makes it more ok that she's dead? Or does it somehow pertain to her death in anyway? Well here it is, a story about her autopsy in the national media...

note: the last line of this story is extremely graphic. what I'm asking is A. why are the results of her autopsy news? and why the fuck did they have to let us know that most of her brains were "blown out of her head"...

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- A 19-month-old toddler killed in a gun battle between police and her father had trace amounts of cocaine in her urine, according to toxicological tests released Thursday.

The toddler, Suzie Marie Lopez, was killed last month by a bullet wound to her head by Los Angeles police after a failed rescue attempt by members of SWAT. Authorities said the toddler most likely ingested cocaine either by second hand smoke or possibly through breast milk.

"We found about 0.07 micrograms of cocaine per milliliter in her system and it had been there at least a couple of days," said Los Angeles coroner investigator David Smith.

When officers arrived on the scene, Pena began shooting at police, eventually unleashing 40 shots while police fired more than 100 rounds throughout the ordeal.

In earlier statements, Los Angeles Police Chief William Bratton blamed Pena solely for the death of the girl and found no evidence in the preliminary investigation that pointed to any criminal wrongdoing by police officers.

The autopsy report released earlier this week concluded the girl suffered two gunshot wounds by police, including one shot that blew out most of her brain.