My space

pissdrunk

ok damnit i always said i hate my space its stupid...but i got on today and i couldn't get off there's nothing to do there its just im constantly checking to see if i got any new mail and looking at the same peoeple all the time...i hate it but i dont know if all be able to sleep tonight......does anybody eles have this problem.....damn i hate it....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by wAndEreR@Jul 10 2005, 08:37 PM

begging of what?!!..tha fuk u on?!!

i am on nothing. just iuno fuck. you know like something new your like aww shit. but then you realize its nothing special till you get some friends and then eventually you browse to look for some bitches. and then you get off and you log back in in 5 minutes. you know that stupid shit

at the start i was all serious bout it. then i realized i wasnt getting any e-pussy with the pics i had up ( ihad my drawngs and shit, cuz flicks of me would just be corny) (OKAY IM UGLY)

so i decided to change my profile and pretend to be a super cool race car driver

now i get aaaaaaal the e-play i want. but i dont really care for myspace

its a pile of shit

now 12oz..well thats just a diff story

i made an account and already forgot i had one...in two days..

hook up tool you say eh? hmmmm

any hot...over 19 12oz girls wanna e-date me..

your interests must include mud wrestling nude with me dressed in a panda suit while warrant blasts in the background on my fisher price boombox..

eh eh rental? symbols? arcel? suki? decu? the two sara's..sugar?

Originally posted by Tough Love@Jul 11 2005, 02:18 AM

at the start i was all serious bout it. then i realized i wasnt getting any e-pussy with the pics i had up ( ihad my drawngs and shit, cuz flicks of me would just be corny) (OKAY IM UGLY)

so i decided to change my profile and pretend to be a super cool race car driver

now i get aaaaaaal the e-play i want. but i dont really care for myspace

its a pile of shit

now 12oz..well thats just a diff story

hahaha..this is awesome

yea i know....wink wink.

i joke i joke..

or do i

joking! lolzilla whatch out for the roflocopterz++++@!!

Originally posted by pissdrunk@Jul 10 2005, 10:16 PM

ok damnit i always said i hate my space its stupid...but i got on today and i couldn't get off there's nothing to do there its just im constantly checking to see if i got any new mail and looking at the same peoeple all the time...i hate it but i dont know if all be able to sleep tonight......does anybody eles have this problem.....damn i hate it....

Haha.... You ain't lyin....

Well the reason I ain't sleeping though is cause there is a fucking hippopatamus living above me and they decided to move at Odark30.

I heard that shit and I thought someone was in my room running up on me and I jumped up ready to kill somebody... False alarm but can't sleep now.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Jul 11 2005, 09:55 AM

MYSPACE IS CORNY, AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO MAKE A BULLETIN EVERY HALF HOUR TO SAY SOME DUMB SHIT, OR ASK US TO ADD A FRIEND, OR TO TELL US HOW TOTALLY EMO THEY ARE, ITS FUCKING HORRIBLE ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

Word. The fucked up thing is it's basically the same 4 people on my list that make bulletins all day... and all 4 of them think they're promoters and/or models (see: chubby girl with big tits).