as soon as my skin clears up

duh-rye-won

as soon as i finish with acne, i start losing my hair. i think there was like a 6 month period in between.

what the fuck, man.

any suggestions on how to rock a receding hairline with style?

i'm thinking slicked back greasy hair with a pony tail, thus accentuating the letter "M" of my hairline.

fucking shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if it'll make you feel any better about things at all...

I started balding at 18. my hairline is pushed so far back now that it looks like I have a 7" forehead. not very suave

my pops was pretty much totally bald at 26 and my gramps was apparently bald by 27.

I'm extra fucked in the hair department.

I just rock the bald head. it's the best/only option (imo).

after shaving for a while, you'll actually forget that you're balding. I did and it's something that really stresses me out

Type 3, unhhhh. You got it good, i still get the occassional zit AND i'm receeding. Might i add that i'm also a lot younger than you. I just trim it down to an 8th of an inch every week. I'm thinking i might start bicing it though, that way i only have to bother every two weeks. Needless to say, i look like a really pissed off skinhead when i'm not busy making ridiculous faces.

The obvious answer is shave your head...but I think you should do another direction. I believe the comb over is finally going to come into its own and mofo's will be rockin' it like mullets. But...if you can't commit to the comb over...I think a mohawk that ends in a rat tail would more than suffice. I would almost guarantee a plethora of pussy if you rocked that style.