new va thread

dcstylez149

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Live_by_your_Dreams@Jul 23 2005, 11:47 PM

iight, for real tho, i kno Jester, and he don't want ppl puttin his name out there for ppl to see...that's not smart...

To each his own...CTK

He already got caught with that name though so I thought he changed it to something else

I got that from him lol. He said some cop stopped and searched him and found a black can, they went to his house and his cousin let him search his house, idk whatever, cops arnt gona care about some small ass writer who has barley hit up anything in va

yea he got caught with paint and he didnt even hit anything plus the cops didnt kno he wrote we told them he was paintin a deck they said o ok and let us go the reason they stopped us because there was a break in in the neighborhood and they thought we were involed or some stupid shyt... so yea. lets just stop talkin bout this out loud!

i dont fuckin claim to be that good but i know what im talking about, so you can either use my advice and start drawing your letters on graph paper, or you can try and start this homo-ass internet beef shit which gets no where. Im not gonna try and act all hard but i know what im talking about. And heres some of my shit, just to show you people.

118_1811.JPG

enjoy

ok c u can use some help on ur letter stucture too and i kno imma need to practice my letter struc. i will!! be back later with more pics..... and fuck internet beef i dont got shyt to do with u but um foreal tho do u and post whatever u want to and show me what u got also if u wanna battle me freehand or what not u down or what???