Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RIP DEPTE CYA UFO

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wednesday onda corner of north and paulina...9pm to 2pm..

come for anothr nite of visual stimulation by chi's finest and around da world and vibes being spun by live dj's....free admission...21 & over....

DOPE hipHop.. dope video graffs

Dept tshirts for sale.

1926019.jpg

melon cya hawaii

DSC00006.jpg

e5ae8a6b.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

depte dedication wall

S661.jpg

cove cya dc5

DSCN1662.jpg

pose dc5 mayhem cya d30

S663.jpg

skol sb cmw

008249rz.jpg

every wednesday onda corner of north and paulina...9pm to 2pm..

come for anothr nite of visual stimulation by chi's finest and around da world and vibes being spun by live dj's....free admission...21 & over....

DOPE hipHop.. dope video graffs...booze 21 and over

DepTe CYA...r.i.p. unfortunate i never got to meet you. big ups to your legacy and nothing but love and respect to all of you and yours. whenever any of us in this community passes, its a sad day. but whats most important, is that we all have our legacies. DepTe CYA, rest well man, your legacy will go on. Love and condolences to all of his family and peers.

My condolences to the family & friends of Depte. As someone who travels around my city a lot, I have for a long time felt that DEPTE was the true definition of king. There was and still are not many areas where Depte has not made in impact, and despite the cities buff his name still leaves stains all over.

Just by looking at his handstyles it was evident why he wrote graffiti. There was a level of sincerity and rawness that most Chicago taggers lack.

The fire in your heart still burns & your name hits harder than ever before,

Rest in peace king Depte! Condolences to CYA.

• 2 weeks later...

damn dept i miss you man, everyday i see the tags you did by my crib and the stainers from that night we went bombing deep as hell in the snow storm, that shit was fun as hell you taught me what real bombing was about. every time i blaze a blunt i think about you and wish you were here cheifn with me. im always rep your shit man, even when im an old ass man cus i know you would have done the same for me. REST IN PEACE ill see you then.