RIP DEPTE CYA UFO

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo i'v seen a lot of this cat's work and i just hope i could be as down as this cat was this guy inspired me as a new graff writer because i see alot of his work around places i passed by everyday.

does anyone know MUTE i noticed he rockin CSG i know a guy that use to roll with CSG <get back at me with some info please

R.I.P. Dept and my condolenses to the CYA crew muchlove

Manic 1er

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

BREAK THE LAW BREAK THE LAW BREAK THE LAW BREAK THE LAW BREAK THE LAW BREAK THE LAW BREAK THE LAW BREAK THE LAW

BREAK THE LAW BREAK THE LAW BREAK THE LAW BREAK THE LAW

(L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)

WISH U WERE STILL AROUND DEPTEY..... :king:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Depte,

Dam you been gone for to long already.and i should have posted this earlier but here it goes... your influence in chicago will never die.by the way the streets looked when you were here i kno you enjoyed your life, to bad it was stripped from you at such a young age, it aint fair. when i was a barely commin into this graff game you were that dude on the streets.. always had outlines everywhere, steady smackin them streets. tags fills outlines.to bad i never got to meet you. but i hope you kno you touched alot of lives mine including whether you knew them or not almost all the new school kids from 02'03' 04' 05' where influenced by DEPTE it was impossible to not be you were up everywhere kid and i kno now in heaven like it was in chicago YOU GOT THE PIMPEST SPOTS ROCKIN.just give them clouds a break every once in a while............

REST IN PEACE THE UNTOUCHABLE DEPTE ONE

I loved seeing DEPTE when i was still learning tricks of the trade. It is a shame no one has a flick of that piece that was blue, right on north avenue before the bridge on that truck or train..i forgot...it was there for such a long time. im going to have to flick his sick hand style that is still stuck on U.S. cellular building.

R.I.P

• 2 weeks later...

Its been almost one year and I still think about you every day and miss you with all my heart....you live on everywhere and in Isabella, man does she look more like you everyday!

Rest In Power my friend and Ill see you Monday :(

XOXO

Jen

Damn homie, already a year today...i dont even wanna talk down on this day...shits still hurtin, but its ur day man...man up rite?..still repeat the last things u told me in my head, n it really bothers me man...but u cant be too mad at me, yo ass got me runnin around killin shit...niggas sayin ur hauntin my ass...i hope so, haha! we threw down on the 4th, Covey painted a sick ass banner wit all yall niggas faces on it...i kno u saw it tho, u was there...u always around man, i kno thats rite...lot of shit changed, but we never forget man...Rest Well up there homie, we'll see eachother again...continue to look over us...Isabellas gon be alrite, too much love around her...n u kno how the crew do, we maintain...

peace Mute Marz Yuk Leather Burgers Epik Sivel Wil...BTL CYA XMEN CHEERIOS(385)

• 5 weeks later...

img1025gk7.jpg

hujmtw0.jpg

dscf4387rg4.jpg

dscf3781uh7.jpg

dscf0462nj6.jpg

dsc00556jc8.jpg

deptriprv5.jpg

deptoutlinejq5.jpg

a0a2d4bbxq2.jpg

471819914lnc0.jpg

2deptws8.jpg

dept spending last summer cruising with you was the best, you were such a cool dude..i never forget when i woke up and walked outside to get the mail and you were all ready at mr crib and i hadn't even talked to you that day....thank you for all the smoke outs and showing me all the flame food spots.. all i eat now is the places you showed me.. we all miss you.. it fucking sucks that this had to happen to the coolest person i ever met