I have a gash in my penix

synaps

so this morning started off in a glorious manner. the same routine, really.

-wake up

-put the coffee on

-go get the newspaper

-go get the coffee

-head to the bathroom

now like any manly man, I enjoy reading the newspaper when I'm on the bog. I so happen to enjoy drinking a cup of coffee and smoking a cigarette at the same time as well. I'm not entirely sure why this is, but I have a feeling it gives me a sense of joy to multi task so soon after waking up.

this morning was different, however.

while browing the sports section, I needed to dispose of my cigarette butt. so I lean over a bit and reach for the ashtray when suddenly why whole world turned dark...

somehow the tip of my wang got caught between the toilet bowl itself and the toilet seat. all of my weight pressing down on it (I'm not a small boy either).

after noticing some blood, a brief cry of terror and a few tears, I finished my business and got on with my day (with much discomfort).

I just got home and there is still a reasonable sized cut on the dong.

no fucking chance am I go for stiches, though.

this ever happen to anyone else?

please say yes...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

something similar happened to me once during mardi gras,you lived here so you know how it is,i was stupid drunk and needed to pee really bad,with a million cops around i had to duck off,so i headed for a building with a small duck off spot,so i start peeing and out of nowhere this cops walks up,so i had to zip my pants up really quick,well from doing so i zipped the head of my penis in the zipper,just enough to hurt like fucking hell,it was a small cut,but man that shit hurt

when I was going through my "I need to get everything on my body pierced" phase, I got the schlong injected with metal. although I was quite bent when that happened, I don't remember it hurting quite as bad as this.

the zipper thing has happened to me a few times, too. usually only gets the brothers estaban, though. never pancho the entertainer.

hey grimes, you been in the nolia for long? I wouldn't happen to know you eh?

please say you aren't who I think you might be...

i've never cut my dick or the head of my dick. but i've cut myu ball sack when i first startted learning hardflips. i was really young at the time- probably like 12 years old. i got scared, and considered becomming a priest if i ruined my nuts permantenly. needless to say, im not studying for priesthood, and they call me billy ocean

Originally posted by sarcasm@Jul 10 2005, 01:05 AM

i've never cut my dick or the head of my dick. but i've cut myu ball sack when i first startted learning hardflips. i was really young at the time- probably like 12 years old. i got scared, and considered becomming a priest if i ruined my nuts permantenly. needless to say, im not studying for priesthood, and they call me billy ocean

oh man, I don't even want to think about how many times the brother estaban had the shit beat out of them by a skateboard.

after seeing a friend lose his virginty to a hard flip when I was a kid, I vowed to never attempt hardflips on flatland.

when I started learning flower spin flips, I had this severe issue with coming down to far on the nose. you get the idea...

Originally posted by ODS-1@Jul 10 2005, 02:42 AM

Sometimes when I think about this, I start squirming. Did the blood come out of you pee hole, or the cut?

out of the cut.

it's not massive. about half an inch or so. but it's straight torn open. it's definitely cut that is worthy of at least one stitch

bled like a fuck for a good 15mins. was rough

Yeah so, inanyways, my graff mags in general

r getting prematurely aged because of

condinsation in the barfroom....

I mean that 1003rd 'cope2' throw up in my issue of vapours

is start'n to lose its significance in more ways than one,

In school when I was 4-5, a fellow pupil

let a scream from the bathroom (which at that time were 'ensuite')

in our class room, teach had to spend 15 careful mins seperating

foreskin from ykk in front of class.

4-5 years old, but every fucker in that class still remembers!

moral of story, tuff tits, don't cry dry your fuck'n eyes.

All three