281*330*8004

Balki

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Definitive Jux One+Jul 10 2005, 12:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Definitive Jux One - Jul 10 2005, 12:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Son is super weak. king koopa squashed his ass.Mixtape Messiah got nasty on his ass.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-test pattern@Jul 10 2005, 04:36 PM

his cell bill was like a quarter mil or some shit

anyway

281 rep, son

except i won't give out the other seven digits

Slim thug, chamillionaire and ZRO, three rappers from houston most worth listening to.

jJux and test know whats goin on. This year is gonna be fun for houston. Either of you hear cham's new release "chamillitary"?

Mostly hype for "sound of revenge" but rasaq had some interesting things to say bout paul wall.

Guest Pilau Hands

that joint hit real hard last night, and in ny too. i know a lot of dudes in texas are sick of him, and i've heard the crits about paul just rehashing other people's rhymes. i don't like cham.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands@Jul 11 2005, 02:10 AM

that joint hit real hard last night, and in ny too. i know a lot of dudes in texas are sick of him, and i've heard the crits about paul just rehashing other people's rhymes. i don't like cham.

everyone says paul recycles old Keke and Fat Pat rhymes, but Paul admittedly said that Keke is his biggest influence and his favorite rapper.

But the real question is, who the fuck doesn't recycle shit? And fact is, Paul has been rappin for a while now, been fuckin with the music industry since he was a jitt. Him, cham, and jones all been rappin and shit since high school. Undeniably, Paul has a real fun, bouncy flow. And Paul does what any real (not flossin) rapper does, talks about shit that he does and did and got.

Cham is sick man, what you mean, he got a sweet ass flow. shit is like candy.

and to whoever said Z-Ro, yeah thats my nigga right there, niggas sleep on him hard and he sayin some real shit. And he quick to get in a nigga shit if he need to and not on no diss record shit.

Originally posted by Balki+Jul 11 2005, 03:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balki - Jul 11 2005, 03:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD@Jul 11 2005, 01:04 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Balki@Jul 9 2005, 12:46 PM

Bartakamos?

yessir

[/b]

its bartanamous. :king:

seldoon- you hear bout zro puttin a big ol knot on the back of Tip's head? that shit was funny.

Cham is fun to listen to. His new album sounds like its gonna be good. I read an interview

with him last night were he was sayin he was mostly just tryin to focus on movin away from

punchlines and moving more to correct the productional errors that came from Get Yo Mind

Correct. Either way, Im lookin forward to it. Comes out on October fourth supposedly.

Anywho, Zro is the shit regardless. His flow will always be one of the best from the south.