"SUMMER-SUMMER-SUMMERTIME!!!!"

poppy183

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMMNN POPPY YOU REALLY OUTDO IF FOREAL YO, you right, its all about drinking oe and keeping these good memories! been painting till the sun rise up this morning and here i am, just woke up and eating a good spaghetti while peeping at your crazy ass post.. and you damn sure im hitting the lay ups tonight..freight life, you know it.

big up to the motherfucking good times krew and thanks for all the time you put out in this post, real appreciated man!

penis aest

oldtime arows

chale

colt45

curve

dave

legends ewok & much

farse 98

frost

old ghouls

glue

motherfucking dego hot as fuck

jade

jbue

kick

king

lewis

mber

meca

navy

aroe

sigh

spek

takt with the ghettoblaster woarrd

ol' timer

and poppy183

Man fantasic posting skills by none other than poppy183. i got to be honest i think this is the best single(not ongoing) thread in metal heads that i have ever seen. those Dego's are BaddAss! he has to be one is not the most my favorite writer and my crew as well. and all the insane pics from all the old school writers from all over the nation from over at least 10 or 15 years in just stupid fresh is all i can say. what a collection of shoeboxes you guys must have. thanks for all your hard work and dedicatioto the game. keep it going. :king:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...