ryme blackbook.........

Guest rymewon

I hate to burst your bubble guy, but lots of people commenting here have posted their work on the board. you just gotta look for it. And as for the "you should never put other writers down anyways..." you gotta be kidding. it would be nice if we were all happy, positive, and helpfull to each other, but its never been that way...and it likely never will. Do you expect a "culture" that is made up largely of exteremely fucked up people to be that unified and positive? keep dreaming...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest phr8nigglet

man basically you can say that you had the name before you knew of the other rime or whatever..but here is the god honest truth...if you ever want to get any respect, you are gunna have to change your name...thats all there is to it...dont add a fuckin 2..or whatever these other dudes are sayin...just fuckin change your name...im just being honest with you....its the only way you are gunna catch respect from anybody that is worth anything...you are probably gunna put this as a quote and talk shit but bring it on...the fact is im right..thats all there is to it homes..but id love to see you on a "train coming to a city near me"..ive never heard of you and you aint probably heard of me but i bet ya ive done more fr8s this year than you...but fuck it, its all about the name change you gotta make :idea: "ill content" LOL

damn ese.... you are right man... you are sooo right. ok, well. maybe the culture itself means a little bit more to me and others than it does to these "fucked up people" you speak of. i like to see people getting along,, thats not my dream... thats my reality. i dont know who you are down with and who you hang with... but the people i met, and have painted with, and traded fliks with... have got nothing but love for each other. you see shit the way you are.. dont generalize. people with shitty attitudes like yourself is what makes people "fucked up".... think about this one a little bit more "guy",,,, peace

yes....I am whats wrong with graffiti. thank you for telling me! cause you know all about me and my views based on a few posts...I should have known I couldnt put anything past you!

Graffiti should be more positive, but it isnt, and its going to continue to be a negative thing for alot of people. Thats somthing you just have to accept if you wanna be a writer...thats all I'm getting at. Dont kid yourself into thinking its all happy and positive and we all just gotta get together and unite. Alot of writers are fucked up people...are you denying that? its not necesarily a bad thing, its just reality. If we were all happy and well adjusted would we have an overwhelming urge to write on things that dont belong to us? you can be 100% "normal" and write, but you'll be in the minority....

fuck. why do I always do this? A post just rubs me the wrong way, I get sucked into it, then 3 posts later I go "why the fuck did I say all that? I dont have a problem with that guy."

Trust: good luck keeping it positive. I'm just a hopeless cynic. graff is a positive thing for me, I just accept that fact that the graff world is populated with real fucked up people, and doing anything on a large scale is usually impossible. thats all I was getting at.

yo ese, you're not whats wrong with graff at all. the only thing wrong with it is that ... there is nothing wrong with it. from the beginning, it's been about comp. and flexing your style, like peacocks showing their feathers... oh shit, some dude's got the same feathers that i got!. all this so an so gotta change his name stuff... i dunno anymore. i dont think graf was ever really intended to spread across the world. not in the beginning. it was a semi closed group of people, and having the same name was a lot harder thing to go un-noticed with (not that i'm tryin to school anyone, i'm from ohio, and far from being an official authority figure on the culture, it's just the way i see it). but since it's spread so far and wide now, to so many 'different' people, that's gonna happen. the same way similar styles will pop up. so much in graf has changed since the start, but in many ways a lot has stayed the same. styles have evolved to a worldwide presence, crews are humongous, caps have gotten outta hand (!), but attitudes have changed zero for the most part.

how can all these different aspects 'advance' at the perhaps the largest driving element remain the same? maybe it's just a comment on the human condition or whatever, and in a way, i can understand that. but, like truster, label me as a 'dreamer' and put me somewhere over the rainbow too for that matter. as bad as my life experience gets, i hope for better, and without dreaming, we'd all be still be using stock tips and marsh ink - wait, isnt that what we are all using now? lol. anyhow, just maybe a different way to look at things. peace.

Originally posted by Mr. Gerbik

change your name, rime from jersey is better than you and up way more than youll ever be.

fuk off its too hard these days to have an originale name. if he wants to take the challenge of being compared to soemone else that is his deal. just write what you write and dont worry about others. and it looks like hes gotten quite good at what he writes

Originally posted by FROSTY

fuk off its too hard these days to have an originale name. if he wants to take the challenge of being compared to soemone else that is his deal. just write what you write and dont worry about others. and it looks like hes gotten quite good at what he writes

are you fucking kidding me? this guy is wack. change your name bucko. change it up.

Guest 1honkeymofo

gotta agree, i mean , well first off since i guess this post is supposed tgo be about critiquin yer drawins, i'm not feelin either of them, though the first has more potential then that second thing, anyway, about what frosty said how its too hard to come up with, and rock an original name... come on, give me a break.

and i gotta say that even though u might not be anywhere close to jerz, every time u tell some one who kinda knows their shit, ur gonna get the same crap about how there is allready a rime in nj... so change it, its not like u are a king and u dont deserve to have people tellin u otherwise. u r not that good, and still have room to change, yeah, , , ,i'm ramblin on now...

hum...anger inside, and what do you write? Im sure its something totally unique right?? Another play on words or whatever..yeah thats what i thought, quit givin him heat and just fuckin go back to beatin to everything seeking and ese post..yeah, you lick dick...by the way, i know for sure that hazard, ryme, trust and hush all have been writin since you kids were wearing jncos and airwalks talkin about how neat it will be to accually be in high school the next year...shit i forgot you prolly still are in high school...

Guest hushwon

hmmmmmm...

i dont know about you guys but i chose my name to define myself...i couldnt write my real name ,now that would be stupid:crazy: so i picked the one word that i felt described myself best...it wasnt to compete with any other hush's because there is probrobly 12 others...nope it was to get myself fame in my own city...every writer in toledo...and some in seattle knows who i am...thats all i care...and for that sarcastic post a ways back..im neither hush sports or hush one...im hushwon ugn crew toledo ohio...i said it before and ill say it again...i hate beefin butpeople are very good at instigating me into that mind set...im done...peace to every one...no beef intended....i hate beef...im a vegetarian hahahah:D

Archived