Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pfffffffffft

i saw a guy get knifed tonight..

shit was aweful....

dont fuck with the italians at the pizza joint...

after he was done..he said some shit in italian and drove off in his beamer....

that was the greatest part........ as if nothing happened.

i saw a man have his heart torn out by a girl, on a cold winters day, that man was me. im so emo.

emo.jpg

IVE SEEN ITALIANS IN BENSONHURST 100 DEEP WITH BATS , BARKING LIKE DOGS WHILE THEY BATTED OUT A RIVAL CREW, IT WAS FUCKING NUTS, ME AND MY BOY WERE SITTING ON HIS FIRE ESCAPE SMOKING A BLUNT WATCHING IT GO DOWN, GINNYS IN BENSONHURST DONT PLAY

Which reminds me, I really need to go to Bensonhurst and find me a nice Italiano boy (who will by me velour jogging suits, pay for my nails to get did and occasionally slap me across the face)

veleour suits are for russians in brighton beach, niggas in bensonurst wear the same thing , wife beater, yankee hat, blue jean shorts, white uptowns.Youll see them like 10-20 deep and every single one of them will be wearing just that

didn't Wesley snipes get worked in Bensonhurst in that movie Jungle fever?

Last time i saw a guy get stuck was when i was downtown one day and these bums started arguing over some shit and out of no where one bum gets the other in the leg with this long ass rambo looking knife.

Cops rolled through caught the guy, then the paramedics came and shit and helped other dude.

nigga round the corner just got killed, shot. now the block on fiyah. better ask stevie wonder, i aint see nothin.

one of the more memorable stabbing incidents I've been a witness too would be, back in highschool, when these two chicks got into it on the railroad tracks in back of my crib..one chick was like 17 and huge, and the other was like 13 or 14 and small..shit was ghetto as fuck with one of the girls mothers actually holding back the small crowd that gathered and letting the girls fight instead of breaking the shit up..well long story short, small girl started getting worked, stomped out on top of the tracks an what not..and out of desperation or planning..pulled a kitchen knife she brought with her..and stabbed the older girl..who immediately let her go and starting moaning hella loud...shit got hella chaotic and the cops showed up seconds later..shit was crazy..

i broke up a fight 2 nights ago. the kid that i grabbed ended up half pulling an imaginary gun on me asking, "yo want some too?!".

true story

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Guest im not witty

yo pfft was it at the spot on tate. the little snippy nyp guy stabbed someone? damn the shit i miss when i aint there. holler.

about a week ago i saw a man getting bottled in his face he feel back and his blood hit me.

it was at about 3:30 in the morning i was a bit worce for where and dident relly understand what the hell was going on.

Originally posted by wiseguy@Jul 9 2005, 04:17 AM

i saw a man have his heart torn out by a girl, on a cold winters day, that man was me. im so emo.

emo.jpg

Quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard all month. make that THE funniest thing, since it's only been 9 days

i was forced to smack my friend in the grill for thinkin he can smack weed out of my hand and spitting on me, he then proceded to run, fuckin herb

Originally posted by The Hipster@Jul 9 2005, 07:51 PM

about a week ago i saw a man getting bottled in his face he feel back and his blood hit me.

it was at about 3:30 in the morning i was a bit worce for where and dident relly understand what the hell was going on.

for a crew member your spelling is atrocious

How about that kid getting his face broke on the real world? :haha:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this