i saw a guy get knifed tonight..

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last time i saw a guy get stuck was when i was downtown one day and these bums started arguing over some shit and out of no where one bum gets the other in the leg with this long ass rambo looking knife.

Cops rolled through caught the guy, then the paramedics came and shit and helped other dude.

one of the more memorable stabbing incidents I've been a witness too would be, back in highschool, when these two chicks got into it on the railroad tracks in back of my crib..one chick was like 17 and huge, and the other was like 13 or 14 and small..shit was ghetto as fuck with one of the girls mothers actually holding back the small crowd that gathered and letting the girls fight instead of breaking the shit up..well long story short, small girl started getting worked, stomped out on top of the tracks an what not..and out of desperation or planning..pulled a kitchen knife she brought with her..and stabbed the older girl..who immediately let her go and starting moaning hella loud...shit got hella chaotic and the cops showed up seconds later..shit was crazy..

Guest im not witty

yo pfft was it at the spot on tate. the little snippy nyp guy stabbed someone? damn the shit i miss when i aint there. holler.

Originally posted by wiseguy@Jul 9 2005, 04:17 AM

i saw a man have his heart torn out by a girl, on a cold winters day, that man was me. im so emo.

emo.jpg

Quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard all month. make that THE funniest thing, since it's only been 9 days

Originally posted by The Hipster@Jul 9 2005, 07:51 PM

about a week ago i saw a man getting bottled in his face he feel back and his blood hit me.

it was at about 3:30 in the morning i was a bit worce for where and dident relly understand what the hell was going on.

for a crew member your spelling is atrocious

that shit had me laughing my ass off.

Frat dudes on the real world can never fight.

Remember that dude Brad or that dude CT?

Meatheads with overbearing brow bones who talk lots of shit can rarely hold themselves in a fight.

I was actually at a get together where some one got poked in the ribs with an icepick kind of weapon. That was a lot of blood.