Right now

trackstand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

meh.. once you're out at the bar, you're gonna wanna go home because its the same thing over and over again and it gets boring. even if you go to different bars in different cities with different people.... its the same shit. i left the bar to come home and go on 12 oz.... thats bad, right?

right now i i just found a recipe for

This recipe is for one (1) piece of chalk. You will need to multiply the amount and use different colors of tempra paint if you would like different colors.

3/4 cup Warm Water

1 Toilet Tissue Cardboard Tube

1-1/2 cups Plaster of Paris

2-3 Tablespoons Powdered Tempra Water Based Paints

A roll of wax paper

A plastic container for mixing the ingredients together.

1. Close up one end of the toilet tissue tube with duct tape. Place inside the tube a loosely rolled piece of wax paper to create a liner. The liner will keep the chalk plaster from sticking to the cardboard tube. 2. Pour water into the mixing container. Slowly sprinkle the plaster of paris a little at a time into the water until the plaster no longer dissolves. Stir the mixture. Now mix in 2 or 3 tablespoons of the tempra paint. When it is is throughly mixed you can now pour it into the cardboard tube. 3. Stand the tube up with the sealed end on a flat surface. Slowly pour the colored plaster. With your fingers tap the sides of the tube in different areas to release any air bubbles. Now let it dry for 1 or 2 days (depending on the humidity in your environment). When it is dry slowly tear and pull off the cardboard mold. Have fun drawing!

yea i'm gonna go all city in a week with this and then all state..

that and a bar is what you wanna make of it really....i usually have a damn good time at bars especilly on tuesday and wensday when its open mic and open jam session..

drinking alone is kinda creepy to me anyway..

but choppin some trees and watching a good kung fu movie friday night as teh w00tz3r5

^^yeah, I can see your point...but bars, when attended in the company of good friends, can be pretty cool...the neighborhood bar up the street from my house can be pretty comfortable..what am I saying?...that place is crawling with hipsters and dirtbags any given day of the weak, wack.

Nobody here has a local liqour run by arabs who sell you the shit?

I remember there used to be this store by my house that used to sell us liquor all the time, those arabs were all about their money. At first only like the younger guys would sell us shit, but then i realized that the old guys were in on it too.

All you had to do was go to the back put a 40 in your bag, and give them the money for it. Or if you wanted some hard liquor you ask them for it and they would leave it on the counter and tell you when it was clear to grab it.

If there was people in the store they wouldnt sell it to you.

They got busted a couple of times but they always came back.