Napoleon Dynamite

earo 35

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought that it was awesome, it was a pretty dry comedy. there werent many "setup and punchline" jokes. the humour was in the idiosyncrasies of the characters. btu yeah, my roommate didnt like it, but whatever, "you got like three feet of air that time!"

well IMHO I think that anything that's that funny, and appeals to such a wide audience is a masterpiece.

And the fact that napoleon is such a regular fuckin dude only makes the shit 10X better, but only in my humble opinion.

And i saw it with my little cousins and my younger sister, let me dry a tear here, but hey family's tops in this fucking world.

oh and i hope they don't butcher the shit with a sequel

Guest KING BLING

Its a good movie, I own it and would reccomend it. All I see in this thread is backlash agaisnt a cute, funny movie based primarily on cultural referance because hipsters and dumb young people embraced it.. A movie has not been made like it, it is a gem. Enjoy it for its novelty, and how you easily relate to it the same way you enjoy a Wes Anderson movie...if you can't, you probably take yourself too seriously