Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pawl Wall

Cavity !?!?!?

i went to the dentist today and she fucked up my gums like crazy. anyway she told me i had 2 cavities. this is my first time gettin one ! :burn: does it hurt wen they fuck around w/ it ?

I had one once, and they used a little sandblaster instead of a drill on it because they wouldn't gas me and I refused local anaesthetic. Didn't feel a thing.

I know what you are goin through 26 and havent had one yet!

im goin to the dentist in 2 weeks first time in about 2 years i'm mad shook scared he is gonna rip out all my teeth?

:shook: :shook: :shook:

i've had like 10 cavities filled in my life. shit doesn't really bother me at all. i just hate when my mouth is numb for 4 hours afterward.

i dont care about the novacaine i love wen it makes my lip feel like its huge that shit is hilarious the first time i had it i was touchin it and laughin my ass off while i was by myself

Ask to be knocked out by sublimaze injection. Make sure to tell them you're extremely opiate tolerant though, so they'll have to use at least 4 times as much as normal, and do it right away.

Trust me.

Im a cavity whore. I think i had one in every one of my baby teeth. And i definityly have had +30 filled. Fuck that. Has any one had that rubber dam put on your face? That shits halarious.

I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once and I woke up in the middle of it and started running football plays they had to give me a nother injection and strap me down all I remember is trying to get this plastic thing that was holding my mouth open out it was the worst

Originally posted by casekonly@Jul 8 2005, 11:57 AM

i heard canucks get drunk, not cavities.

that's funny because I'm hungover, eh

dentist trips don't bother me at all.

back when I had braces....that shit hurt...but was well worth it...because (like Pun said)...ladies love my smile.

haha. getting cavaties filled doesn't hurt.

it's so fun to drool all over yourself afterwards..

all the dudes love it.

kekekeke!

gas is the shit. too much gas is even better. I'll have to do a search and find the post where I talked about that. I'm too busy to retype it.

local anesthetic or gas..if you scared of the gas, the localized shit will numb you up just as well..shit don't hurt like that..

my dental history?

fuck.....

9 fillings

All four wisdom teeth removed at once

I need a root canal and a crown very bad

so yeah, stop bitching about your cavity.

Don't stress it kid, I have to get all four wisdom teeth pulled next friday..

shits costing some G's due to no dental insurance.. aint no thang..

hopefully i get some suped up vicodin..

yeha i said "suped".. like those small cars that sound all loud and shit.

EDIT* i just read dudes reply above me..

how did it go??

got my teeth cleaned the other day and i still have the weird feeling.they found my first cavity too.they can only see it through the xray so theyre gonna fill it next week so it doesnt get worse.wisdom teeth gotta come out.i also asked for a referal for those invisalign things.

Originally posted by Telo@Jul 8 2005, 09:17 PM

Don't stress it kid, I have to get all four wisdom teeth pulled next friday..

shits costing some G's due to no dental insurance.. aint no thang..

hopefully i get some suped up vicodin..

yeha i said "suped".. like those small cars that sound all loud and shit.

EDIT* i just read dudes reply above me..

how did it go??

You're probably not going to get anything stronger than 10mg hydrocodones, doctors are paranoid as fuck about prescribing useful pain medication these days. I knew one person that got a cool dentist who gave him 50mg Demerol tablets instead, dude gave me one, those were fucking NICE compared to the normal shit they give out, but still couldn't hold a candle to some shit like Dilaudid or Numorphan.

-GnomeToys / xXx PillEdge xXx

I never had wisdom teeth, at all. But when i got my braces they had to pull 5 baby teeth and then cut the gum away to reveal one tooth so they could attatch a bracket and pull it down with the braces. Shit sounds like it sucked, but they gave me those Demerols ^^^ and i think i was dumber for like three days straight.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this