• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *see-fore*

smart??pistol

Guest *see-fore*

hehehehehehehehehehehe you stink bitch!

and pistol-youre not the most shiney smith+wessun in the cabnet are you??

just because im a bahai i cant swear??i cant call people out?? what the fuck is that?..............i write my name on other peoples property!! what i belive in only has an effect on what its belifes are.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU GUYS ARE SUPER STUPID!!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

You had to start a new name to say something useless?

If that were required, I'd have about a 1002 names. Including one for this response.

Guest *see-fore*

smart banned me because i turned him down for date,he was all "i dont do this often,but,uhhhh,youre really special to me,and that,that ass its perfect youre perfect *see-phore* i love that about you,so what do you say??" and i was like " FUCK THAT,EWWWWWWWWW,YOURE SOOOOOO retarted!!!you girlie man " SO OUT OF SPITE he banned me,but if i knew he would do that i would have just laced him with goooo on his face like he wanted.

see-phore. enough. keep this shit up, and you'll be banned for good. this board doesnt exist for your personal vendettas. chill the fuck out.

Originally posted by *see-fore*

smart banned me because i turned him down for date,he was all "i dont do this often,but,uhhhh,youre really special to me,and that,that ass its perfect youre perfect *see-phore* i love that about you,so what do you say??" and i was like " FUCK THAT,EWWWWWWWWW,YOURE SOOOOOO retarted!!!you girlie man " SO OUT OF SPITE he banned me,but if i knew he would do that i would have just laced him with goooo on his face like he wanted.

Learn to spell before you post more mindless drivel.