LONDON TERRORIST BOMBINGS---

poes

Originally posted by bleeeeegh@Jul 7 2005, 06:08 PM

Whats this all about.. no warning my arse

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...in_explosions_1

WOW THAT IS FUCKED!!!!

On another note, when the CIA created Al Queda, they recruited the most extreme religious fundamentalists they could find for their Jihad against the Soviet Union. If Al Queda was a political group, they would be on the far right, much like what many people consider Bush & Co to be on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Tesseract said, it is pretty much impossible to stop terrorist attacks of this kind. (Without solving the root of the problem) That is what really scares me. My condolences to all you Londoners...Be safe.

My plane was just about to land at London Heathrow when el capitan comes on the loud speaker saying how there had just been terrorist attacks in central London, but the details were still sketchy. So here I am sitting on a plane about to land in London, not knowing what the hell is going on and expecting the worst. Some people on the plane started to freak out....ugh. Then I spent the next 6 hours glued to the BBC newscast TV like the rest of the airport. Nightmare trip.

After this, they "tried" to secure alot of the train yard, bus depots and other transit places. But unfortunately, they fell well short of what should be some form of decent security. It is still extremely easy for anyone knowledgable enough to get in those yards and put a bomb or whatever under the vehicles or even to get in them.

And unless a terrorist attack were to occur in my city i really doubt that any actual security measures will be put into place. It seems that they are more concerned with catching vandals than catching real terrorists who aim to kill people. Its going to come as a rude awakening when terroorists start to get bolder and commit more attacks in the U.S. I sincerely believe that, even with all the awareness the U.S. has emphasized on terrorism, the US is very unprepared for terrorist attacks occuring within its own borders.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED+Jul 8 2005, 11:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2BLAZZED - Jul 8 2005, 11:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-villain@Jul 8 2005, 08:15 PM

Did anyone even check that link?

There was warnings before the bombings.

AND? THEYRE WAS TONS OF WARNING BEFORE 9/11 TOO

[/b]

Yes I know. It's still shocking.

Why wouldn't they warn everyone if they knew a terrorist attack was going to occur? Maybe I just expected better of the UK. Shocking!

This might be what gets Blair impeached... hmm....

You people are just eager for a conspiracy or something you can grasp that's deeper than what you're being told by the news media...

The logical truth is that if they completely shutdown a city everytime there is a threat,

the city would never be open!

There's a CONSTANT threat of terrorism,

and Londoners and NYers have been living with it even for years before 9/11.

If people want to do something, they will... it's just a matter of how,

and if you change your defence, they simply change their offence...

there is really not much you can do about it, it's that simple.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jul 8 2005, 02:04 PM

thoughts and sympathy to all those affected.

anybody heard from sneaks or cam yet?

never fear, sneak is here.

im cool, i wasnt in the LDN at the time and cam is sunning himself somewhere hot.

RIP

Guest sneak

^cool steve, i look forwad to it.

they evacuated the city of Birmingham on saturday night, based on a "credible" threat.

im still trying to get a hold of the people i know who use the lines which were affected...

Originally posted by bleeeeegh@Jul 7 2005, 04:08 PM

I seen the blood all over the front of that building earlier on the news, proper nasty.

Whats this all about.. no warning my arse

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...in_explosions_1

"minutes before Thursday's explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city"

By the time they got the message through to the proper authorities and started to do something about it, it would have already been to late.

*eidt, i forgot to mention that israeli government officials, are ALWAYS thretened when they are out of israel.

• 2 weeks later...

everything ok

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/21...tube/index.html over there

LONDON, England (CNN) -- Emergency services personnel are attending three different Tube stations in central London following reports of "incidents," police say.

Scotland Yard told CNN Thursday one incident was also reported on a bus in Hackney, in east London. No casualties have yet been reported.

One passenger on an Underground train told Sky TV a traveler's rucksack had exploded on the Tube outside the station.

The reports came two weeks to the day since bombs on three Underground trains in London and a double-decker bus killed 56 people including four bombers.

A Scotland Yard spokesperson told CNN that Warren Street, Shepherds Bush and Oval stations had all been evacuated.

There are no reports of any casualties at this stage, sources told the UK Press Association.

London Underground confirmed that services on three lines -- Victoria, Northern and Hammermith and City -- were suspended following the incidents, according to PA.

No further information is yet available. Passengers at Warren Street reported seeing smoke but police could not confirm this.

Ivan McCracken told Sky News: "I was in a middle carriage and the train was not far short of Warren Street station when suddenly the door between my carriage and the next one burst open and dozens of people started rushing through. Some were falling, there was mass panic.

"It was difficult to get the story from any of them what had happened but when I got to ground level there was an Italian young man comforting an Italian girl who told me he had seen what had happened.

"He said a man was carrying a rucksack and the rucksack suddenly exploded. It was a minor explosion but enough to blow open the rucksack.

"The man then made an exclamation as if something had gone wrong. At that point everyone rushed from the carriage."

The reports came two weeks to the day since bombs on three Underground trains in London and a double-decker bus killed 56 people including four bombers.