LONDON TERRORIST BOMBINGS---

poes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

london got the olympics yesterday, everyone was feeling pretty smug if im honest, got one over the frogs, but now this has happened, timing is impecable, london holding 2012 olympics, G8 conference up in scotland, live 8 in london, i mean you got the world checking us out this week a fair bit, so maximum publicity, fuck em, theyre cunts, alot of us had lucky escapes from this, me included, but noone ive talked to is scared, defiant, pissed off, but not scared, so bring it on you religiously deluded fucks, in my eyes no god, if real, would condone this, so re read your fucking koran and stop making up interpretations!!

safe from london to all the yankees and their shouts,you know its appreciated,

peace

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by BrOkEnBoNeS@Jul 7 2005, 08:39 AM

london got the olympics yesterday, everyone was feeling pretty smug if im honest, got one over the frogs, but now this has happened, timing is impecable, london holding 2012 olympics, G8 conference up in scotland, live 8 in london, i mean you got the world checking us out this week a fair bit, so maximum publicity, fuck em, theyre cunts, alot of us had lucky escapes from this, me included, but noone ive talked to is scared, defiant, pissed off, but not scared, so bring it on you religiously deluded fucks, in my eyes no god, if real, would condone this, so re read your fucking koran and stop making up interpretations!!

peace

I'm not a yankee and you get my shouts and i'm really happy for you being ok and Londoners keeping the morale up and high. Still you dont wanna be an idiot over this. You know Britain and the US have killed atleast 1000's of innocent civillians these last 3-4 years. You're in a middle of a fuckin war, a really unfair war at that and these are the chained consequences fuckin everybody up. I blame the terrorists for being so fuckin extreme and cold but that doesnt stop me from blaming the people and the reasons that got you into this.

It would be for the best interest of everybody that Paris would get the 2012 olympics, no iraq, no checnya and the girls are hotter. After London pointed the finger for years on Athens not being secure enough for the games, you get bombs blasting the second day its announced while the 05 games where completely safe.

What everybody fails to understand is that terrorism is something you cant avoid nomatter how much you tighten the security. It happens for specific reasons for the most part is having alot of mutherfuckers really angry with you. This should be emerging the questions and leading to the answers.

Unconsolable sadness.

I woke up this morning thinking of my best freind that died over a year ago

I can't shake the images and memories from that week.

The hope to wish all of you and your families are ok is not enough, the truth

is someone here will be personally effected by this. Be strong, talk about it, learn to channel your hate, and find a way to grow.

I'm really emotional right now and I hope my thoughts were clear. PEACE

It would be for the best interest of everybody that Paris would get the 2012 olympics, no iraq, no checnya and the girls are hotter.

na mate! the olumpics is not for like another 7 years lets just rember its not for a long long time.

and the girls are hotter in france not a chance. have you seen them? bushy eyebrows and genril bad clothing.

I'm never sure what to think when you hear about Al-Queda

taking responsibility for things. If a comet hit the earth they

would probably claim it was Allah working on their behalf. Either way...

If you have the emails for sneak, pinup, cam and the other london

poeple who haven't already posted in here, drop them a line asking them to check in.

This shit makes me fucking sick.

I too find it hard to believe that any religious faith would condone this kind of never-ending violence, regardless of how devout its members are. Goddamn extremists give anyone else of that faith such a terrible name; one of my really good mates is Muslim and tells me over and over again what a crock of shit it is that the Al-Qaeda claim these acts in the name of faith.

There's nothing honorable about doing this kind of bullshit either. Violent retaliation in the name of faith is akin to getting your ass beat in a fist fight and then shooting the other guy in the back when he walks away. People all over the world acting like a bunch of fucking teenage girls.

Hope all the 12Oz London cats are still going hard, and my condolences to everyone else.

Just spoke to some mates in london,

tube has been cancelled and over 7 million people

stuck at work ,7 million trying to get home.

And they have turned off all mobile networks, no calls in or out!

This is just crazy...

fuk this secret organization of al-queada bullshit.

latest 45 dead

over 1000 injured.

Originally posted by BrOkEnBoNeS@Jul 7 2005, 01:39 PM

peace

Too fuckin right. amen to this. London and the Uk was having a good week, til this shite. Like fighting over who got the best imaginary friend aint it... religious extremist cunts.

Mobile networks seem ok to me, have gotten through to london earlier without any problems.

If you have the emails for sneak, pinup, cam and the other london

poeple who haven't already posted in here, drop them a line asking them to check in.

I know CamAlmighty isnt even in England right now anyway. Cant speak for the others mentioned.

Nobody's mentioned this, but as terrible as this is right now, security is definitely going to be stepped up on subway, commuter, and maybe even freight line for at least a while. I have a feeling people are going to be apeshit here in the States. The news is driving people into a paranoid frenzy. They're showing bloodsoaked people being rushed into ambulances, destruction and mayhem.

Just a reminder for all of us doing our graffiti duties to be extra careful, because civilians and police alike are going to be extra vigilant. I'm personally going to stay away from tracksides for at least a little bit.

Originally posted by The Hipster@Jul 7 2005, 12:43 PM

it was bowned to happen just a relief it happened at last I think if some next bombs went off in like 3 weeks England would be all shook up and act all American but as it is I think its just a relief its happened we where all waiting for it and now its just out the way.

I can tell you brother, this is a long, long way from being over.