DIY

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

diy divorce

http://www.divorcelawinfo.com/

diy pond

http://clearwaterlandscapes.com/water_features.htm

(when i was about 8, my dad built a little waterfall/pond japanese garden thing in our backyard, it was the coolest. i'm considering making one after seeing this)

Driveway Stain Remover

If you do your own work on your car or other equipment like lawnmowers or chain saws, you're bound to have oil stains on your garage floor or driveway. Here's something that works and is basically free: ground-up drywall. Pulverize a small piece with a hammer, then grind it up in your hands and sprinkle it over the stains. Let it stay in place overnight before rinsing it off. If the first application doesn't remove the whole stain, try it again. Some very old stains can take three or more applications

i'll try and add tips and shit later

h4y guyz h0w d0 1 m4k3 kr1nk??

as for the eq'ing issue. foundforge will work fine, like casek mentioned. but if youlre really anal about it (like I am) you can buy a cheapo1000 8channel behringer mixing board at guitar center for like 50 bucks.

Im going to put a disclaimer right now.

No one contributing knowledge and/or links in this thread should be pretty careful when giving out knowledge and/or links in this thread to such DIY things as; explosives, weapon making, or any other illegal activity.

Just remember your general audience when giving out your info.

diy wine

get a jug of grape juice, apple juice, whatever. purple grape juice is what seems to work best. you can add maybe a quarter cup of sugar if you want. put a pinch of regular baking yeast in it, and put the cap on loosely. set the jug somewhere for a few days, it gets done faster if it's warmer. it's done a couple days after it stops bubbling, it will be about 12 percent alcohol i think.

Glik0---It sounds like you don't trust me, dude, LOL.

I like making DIY instruments too. Lately I've been exchanging ideas with these guys on cigarboxguitar.com. You ought to hear their CD's. WOW. They make great music on the funkiest-ass instruments you ever saw, made out of cigar boxes, with home-built amps or pawnshop shit, hand-wound pick-ups (they call 'em "pups.") and pick-ups made with piezo transducer computer buzzers from Radio Shack.

No explosives, Glik0. Sorry, man.

That wasnt even close to being pointed at you.

Its to the general audience. I really shouldn't even have posted the link to systm.

I mean seriously, look around channel zero at some of the posts/threads that these people make and ask yourself if they should have the knowledge of making a chlorine bomb.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 10 2005, 11:35 PM

Im going to put a disclaimer right now.

No one contributing knowledge and/or links in this thread should be pretty careful when giving out knowledge and/or links in this thread to such DIY things as; explosives, weapon making, or any other illegal activity.

Just remember your general audience when giving out your info.

I understand what you're saying because there are quite a few middle schoolers popping up lately, but I disagree.

All those shitty bomb making guides filled with inaccurate and dangerous instructions floating around the internet right now were designed so these dumbfucks would kill themselves and save society the burden of dealing with them. I mean, sure, every once in a while we get a real gem of a human being like "dance n' graff" popping in here, but what about all of the jazes, teases, and graffkids that could have been prevented had we just spread these dangerous guides more effectively. Isn't our effort a small price to pay for freedom from idiocy? Members of congress...

thank you, and goodnight.

"diy wine

get a jug of grape juice, apple juice, whatever. purple grape juice is what seems to work best. you can add maybe a quarter cup of sugar if you want. put a pinch of regular baking yeast in it, and put the cap on loosely. set the jug somewhere for a few days, it gets done faster if it's warmer. it's done a couple days after it stops bubbling, it will be about 12 percent alcohol i think."

Did this last year, different recipe and we let it set under the floorboards from late december until late may. We downed about 15 jars, shit tasted like strawberrys and smelled like perfume. Needless to say this shit + the keg got me FUCKED UP. Good times.