worlds worst horror film?

elderberry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its not working, but i've hated all of your threads anyways, so i'm going to assume its not a big loss on my part.

Also, the part in cabin fever where that kid freaks out and starts screaming "pancakes" and then does some karate is fucking hysterical. I laughed for a good five minutes over that.

god where to begin... ( & this should be ONLY about bad horror films)

how many remakes??

how many of the SAME zombie flick with a different name???

what is your dividing line between a "scary" and a "horror" movie...

cause the remake of "13 ghosts" was horrendous, and i wouldnt quite classify it as horror, but you might... so, where is the genre line??

and how far back are we going, cause "carnival of souls" (to me anyway) was not very good... people like it, but i just dont...

but thats going back to the early 60's, so be more specific....

note: (in best chappelle voice) I AM HIGH AS SHIT!!! and i REALLY like horror movies...

Originally posted by YEN@Jul 12 2005, 09:41 PM

anyone plan on checking out the New Rob Zombie flick? I think it's called "the Devils Rejects."

I think devils rejects will be good from what i read in Fangoria. As for leperchaun back to the hood....every time i hear him say what up my ninja i cant stop laughing...its worth it just to hear that part...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame@Jul 13 2005, 12:30 AM

Some of my other favorites you should check out if you have not...

bloodsuckingfreaksBPS.jpg

Bloodsucking Freaks was a dope flick, Ilsa Shewolf of the SS has to be one of the worst horror flicks i've ever seen. Mothers Day is up there as pretty bad, King of the Zombies was bad, but bad flicks are some of my favorite shits.

I am the king of horror flicks, i've seen shit niggas aint never heard of, or ever will.