Olympics 2012

QCrisp

45 minutes until judgement day

I have a feeling that if we win the bid you could kiss the illegal Graffitti scene away until 2015. i'll be like 35ish then, I am very depressed.

Somebody please make it all better and convince me that winning the olympics will not mean the end of the Lndon Graff scene as we know it.

(i'm not talking about trains because they never run them anyway)

Am i just being a big crybaby?

God i wish i was born in 1970 things would have been so different

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On a political note:

Its all about the Euro.

Hundreds of thousands of Europeans traveling

to britain to see or partake in the Olympics

will have to change their euros into the

good old British pound.

Not in 2012 they fuck'n won't.

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Jul 6 2005, 05:54 PM

Expect new trains,new lines,new tubes......new security,excess buffing,negativity like not before!!!! London Village,the 2012 City,the Olympic City.

new Big Met stock. :yum:

honestly i think the city will unrecognisable to us as we know it now, come 2012. the population of t'Village was set to increase by 700,000 by the end of the decade anyway, for example.

we've had Thatchers (yuppie) London, IRA London, Blairs Southwark lol, i think it will change massively in seven years... Olympic London...

as for graf, we'll just have to see. Malcolm Glazer will probably be running the tube, wonder if he'll take kindly to some 'Fuck Man United' insides? :lol:

Guest imported_Tesseract

Coming from Athens all i have to say is that i feel bad for you guys.

After all the brit press was fuckin with Athens for being the No1 location for a terror hit i can only imagine whats gonna happen over there. I hope we'll never see that.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I was watching BBC for the last half hour. This is really bad, my deepest sympathy to you londoners, hope you and yours are all doing fine and my biggest hate to the people that dragged you into this fuckin war of stupidity.