DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Very nice!

I personally would not have stepped into that "thunderdome armageddon hell pit death trap oner upper downer with a sprinkle of indiana jones" place. Ground level looks like a damn battle field.

That place wants your soul!

yeah, I was a little nervous on the 4th floor. all that snow was melting when i was there and water was pouring everywhere. you gotta figure that building will come down by itself eventually, but it seemed pretty solid still on the west side of the building. but i was kinda sketched out. wakka got shot.

i like how you got some of the most white sounding names, with the most ghetto ass names.

lol @ "disco mike"

so we called randy brode (his number written in the O. ), and asked him what the purpose of putting his phone number in the O was.... apparently it wasnt blowjobs... but give him a call.

any legal walls around Detroit? Message me please if so.

detroit is one big ass legal wall. cops dont care. they actually prefer us to hit street sides in broad daylight with open intoxs. no but for real, there is a monopoly on legal walls here. if you dont hit freights, chances are you're not invited. while you're here though pm me. you should definately check out the $1.50 handjob spot, this titty bar called the Booby Trap, and Palmer Park after dark is the spot where all the real writers hang out and do black books. Ima start a tour guide business...