DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

what the fuck. Anybody can make out that Elya roof? That Sect roller, weird shit....that daZZZZZZe, who gives a fuck. You fuckin' kids nowadays, I don't know what they put in the h2o now, but I'm glad =we ain't had retard water poisoning back in the day.

DEA, just ain't got no leads to bust good shit when they bust bammer weed spots to get the hours in. I never ain't really look at those guys as chumps...mainly I see the dealers even gainin' being sought out status on street level shit as.....comin' from chump status.

Got pulled over by 5.0 today, of course, hands on the car & shit....asked me who's bringing the weed in town....Straight up, told them...listen, if it was me, I wouldn't have a camo White Sox fitted on w/ baggy jeans....I'd be in some Dockers & a button up.

Bump this new shit Mince, Tom shit on the streets, but not Jue anwhere wherever & whenever.

Fuck Ward...Son, don't post cats shit that dissed your shit. Keep your shoes tied tough, stand ground son, pawn the skirt in.

• Like 1

seriously though, the best part, it seems like 90% of their time is spent chasing dirty ass bammer weed, like, the foulest brick weed, stinking like old rotten wet socks... Who the fuck still smokes that shit anyway? F'real? That stuff still exists?? How the fuck are you going to live in a state with medical shrubs and smoke nasty ass mexican brick weed that can't get a 13 yr old stoned?

loaf.

Fuck Ward...Son, don't post cats shit that dissed your shit. Keep your shoes tied tough, stand ground son, pawn the skirt in.

They went over some garbage at the packard, a spot where I went over jue in the first place, and a terrible old roller that I did on 96 like 4 years go.

I'm not sweatin it.

I don't act tough and I'm not trying to pretend like I'm hard.

If they met me, they'd realize I'm pretty easy to get along with.

I really don't know what their problem is anyway.

I don't go looking for enemies and I think beef is stupid.

Jue was threatening to go over my shit.

I straight up told dude to go over me if it makes him happy.

Like yo that's my gift to you - if it really honestly brings you joy then go for it.

That's just the kind of person that I am. Sorry I'm not a thug gangster.