DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

img3092hf.jpg

DEA showing love... that show is hilarious, bunch of over-pumped, extra type-A punks with tin badges, running around the hood like they ain't obvious as fuck.

seriously though, the best part, it seems like 90% of their time is spent chasing dirty ass bammer weed, like, the foulest brick weed, stinking like old rotten wet socks... Who the fuck still smokes that shit anyway? F'real? That stuff still exists?? How the fuck are you going to live in a state with medical shrubs and smoke nasty ass mexican brick weed that can't get a 13 yr old stoned?

second point, but of the same nature, the only blow (cocaine) the even bother looking for is the most broke down, stepped on, fuckin' 90% baby laxative and tylenol, bullshit. They never even look for the "kingpins" they're always patting their backs over, just talk about it, and act like a shoe box with a few half O's of white is a giant extra-important bust.

i want to punch the guy with the extra michigan sounding "southern" accent.

4881_238467786137fda5a8c5_1235156206.jpg

that guy, fuckin' neanderthal forehead havin' ass...

Just saying, them guys seem to make more trouble than the "trouble" they solve.

*bonus: apparently them cats don't even know the difference between "hard" and "soft" (/nohomo) wow.

lol glen...ive never seen them even come close to busting the primo buds i see ya'll with when im in town. straight up press packed bammer every time. saw em come up empty on an H bust last night looking for mult keys only gettin a dirty half zone. dude after that flushed his whole stash before they could get into the house and they didnt get SQUAT. lol. neanderthal looking fools.

excuse me for being retarded to graf crews outside detroit, but just peeped a new thread in bricks, the warriors thread. with buket flicks. is this a crew? or am I just that dumb and its just the name of the thread. I mean, it's not like 2 crews could possibly have the same name...that never happens in graf. also, steven segal trained the taliban, according to wendall. FRISKY DINGO!!!!!!!

http://video.aol.com/aolvideo/fanhouse/steven-seagal-ufc-126-post-fight-interview/778903414001