DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

just curious, how many street sides do you have riding? or even painted when you lived in "detroit?" I've said it once and I will say it again, 90 percent of the cats that talk shit on here don't even fucking paint. some never have. smashing out the packard does not count as being a writer. it's damn near the same thing to me as the dumb kids from the burbs I see there all the time breaking shit for fun. last time I checked, graffiti is opinion, and pretty much a popularity contest. not one person on this thread is above anyone. nobody here has done anything to contribute anything original. some cats are really good at what they do, and some cats are really bad, depending on your taste. but if you didn't get up and out in the past and contribute to the cities history, or you aint present day out every night putting in work, keep your fucking high and mighty comments to your fucking self. this thread has its moments of being decent, but for the last 6 months or so, it's been filled with busters and cats that don't paint in this city talking shit. and this aint directed to cats that have put in work in the past that don't paint anymore. you know who you fucking are and who this is directed to. shut the fuck up and post flicks, and keep your gay opinions like they fucking matter coming from 90 percent of yall to your fucking selves. got a problem? pm me.

Its funny how none of this is directed toward you.. And yet you still feel obligated to to write a whole paragraph on what your "view" is and your "opinion".. I dont give a fuck about your opinion.. If i did i would be riding your shit..Im not gonna go into detail about my views about the city and the contributing members "putting in work"... all i said was theres booty ass writers now.. and you most of all bump booty ass writers because 1. You know them..2. you think/they think you're cool. i never had problems with you. you were cool when i met you.... And if your'e telling everyone "shut the fuck up and post flicks, and keep your gay opinions like they fucking matter coming from 90 percent of yall to your fucking selves. got a problem? pm me." you voice youre opinion more than anyone else on here...

charles^^^ i tried negging you for that ignorant remark.

(turtle was already gone over by whoever did that booty ass character. and as you can see in my cell phone flick, "splat" spared even the booty ass character.)

but apparently I "have to spread it around..." you'll get a random neg though once this clears up :)

Picture6-1.png

Picture7-1-1.png

kosh. and then...

"Its funny how none of this is directed toward you.. And yet you still feel obligated to to write a whole paragraph on what your "view" is and your "opinion".. I dont give a fuck about your opinion.. If i did i would be riding your shit..Im not gonna go into detail about my views about the city and the contributing members "putting in work"... all i said was theres booty ass writers now.. and you most of all bump booty ass writers because 1. You know them..2. you think/they think you're cool. i never had problems with you. you were cool when i met you.... And if your'e telling everyone "shut the fuck up and post flicks, and keep your gay opinions like they fucking matter coming from 90 percent of yall to your fucking selves. got a problem? pm me." you voice youre opinion more than anyone else on here..."

what booty ass writers do I prop? I mostly prop dont, and paid. because they are 2 of my fav writers, and smash shit the fuck out. I was just simply pointing out, wether it took a paragraph or not, the fact that cats like you, that NEVER fucking even painted multiple street spots, let alone 1, talk the most shit here. and it gets old. so shut the fuck up. keep your opinions of this cities writers to yourself. when you put in work and actually see the streets, then feel free. I will make my posts 8 fucking paragraphs if I feel like it, cause in case you haven't noticed, I have been the one fucking person posting all these flicks on this thread the last few years, and watching bitches like yourself talk shit. could care less if we were "cool" we aint boys and if you got a fucking problem you know I aint hard to find.

Just seen all those blue v o's up and down Michigan..... Dog that shit looks like trash.... Toe makeing a bad name for me.....keep that trash in Texas where it belongs... If u come to my city at least burn.... Cuz u ain't doin shit... But some toy shit....... Keep toe feet up... Only the real is real The real vomit.... Detroit Detroit......

kosh. and then...

"Its funny how none of this is directed toward you.. And yet you still feel obligated to to write a whole paragraph on what your "view" is and your "opinion".. I dont give a fuck about your opinion.. If i did i would be riding your shit..Im not gonna go into detail about my views about the city and the contributing members "putting in work"... all i said was theres booty ass writers now.. and you most of all bump booty ass writers because 1. You know them..2. you think/they think you're cool. i never had problems with you. you were cool when i met you.... And if your'e telling everyone "shut the fuck up and post flicks, and keep your gay opinions like they fucking matter coming from 90 percent of yall to your fucking selves. got a problem? pm me." you voice youre opinion more than anyone else on here..."

what booty ass writers do I prop? I mostly prop dont, and paid. because they are 2 of my fav writers, and smash shit the fuck out. I was just simply pointing out, wether it took a paragraph or not, the fact that cats like you, that NEVER fucking even painted multiple street spots, let alone 1, talk the most shit here. and it gets old. so shut the fuck up. keep your opinions of this cities writers to yourself. when you put in work and actually see the streets, then feel free. I will make my posts 8 fucking paragraphs if I feel like it, cause in case you haven't noticed, I have been the one fucking person posting all these flicks on this thread the last few years, and watching bitches like yourself talk shit. could care less if we were "cool" we aint boys and if you got a fucking problem you know I aint hard to find.

Not only do i not have a problem.... i dont care.. You dont seem to get the point so i wont re-butle.. Its a waste of time trying to rationalize any other point of view to u.. u just dont get it...

• Like 1