DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

^:lol: :lol:

Hey Jasp, ya know what's even funnier? The time just about all of ANG (I was not there for the record because I had no inherent problem with you at the time and could give a flying fuck less who Sekt is beefing with) was posted up outside your house smoking blunts and you stayed inside and didnt do shit but peek out the window a couple times. Of course that could be hearsay but I'd say my source is pretty reliable.

Bump that Jasp... And where the fuck did all the toys come from all the sudden... its like "toys-r-us" went bankrupt and the streets are filled with, em... Who gave you nigga's paint????....

just curious, how many street sides do you have riding? or even painted when you lived in "detroit?" I've said it once and I will say it again, 90 percent of the cats that talk shit on here don't even fucking paint. some never have. smashing out the packard does not count as being a writer. it's damn near the same thing to me as the dumb kids from the burbs I see there all the time breaking shit for fun. last time I checked, graffiti is opinion, and pretty much a popularity contest. not one person on this thread is above anyone. nobody here has done anything to contribute anything original. some cats are really good at what they do, and some cats are really bad, depending on your taste. but if you didn't get up and out in the past and contribute to the cities history, or you aint present day out every night putting in work, keep your fucking high and mighty comments to your fucking self. this thread has its moments of being decent, but for the last 6 months or so, it's been filled with busters and cats that don't paint in this city talking shit. and this aint directed to cats that have put in work in the past that don't paint anymore. you know who you fucking are and who this is directed to. shut the fuck up and post flicks, and keep your gay opinions like they fucking matter coming from 90 percent of yall to your fucking selves. got a problem? pm me.

just start using a PH instead, you cant go wrong.

HA! Then I have to deal with a punkass "H" and a grand total of 6 letters.... mmm sounds like a party. :lol:

For Cart Monkey:

less top rocking and more pop locking. The cherry on top is the girl that goes ouu ouu while flailing her arms. She burned them...