DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

my pants, though pretty tight now, are stretchy. That makes them sweet, and comfy. Hoisting my large self into such things as monster trucks, or other sweet metal-vehicles like dump trucks, has never been easier.

my metal is full speed or sludgy slow, i've been on a pretty strong doom kick lately.

you're welcome friend. just got home from a nice 2 day vacation in which I was wasted for and don't remember much. see you tomorrow. also, when I wake up from my itis nap, I am gonna do a tek post, cause seeing that niggas graffiti makes me wanna punch people in the mouth. bump teck all fucking day.

^agreed, actually that paid spot on that motel was one of the first shits I seen outside of my eastside hood that really got me like damn niggas paint all over, and that one stuck out for me. bump the kid. gotten some skills over the years. also, I found this old flick of leezy....

rehab.jpg

edit. lot of cops on tonight.

ouch wears tight pants and listens to death metal. glen benton wears tight pants and listens to yanni...

pants may appear tight due 2 the huge cock he was blessed wit

the only time fucks wit DM is wit Mr pasty & Mr green thumb

u justin beiber listenin, hannah montana wet dream havin , crossdressin , 10000000000000000000 throw ups in chill spot doin ass nigga...lol

& I think i got wednesday off!

^agreed, actually that paid spot on that motel was one of the first shits I seen outside of my eastside hood that really got me like damn niggas paint all over, and that one stuck out for me. bump the kid. gotten some skills over the years. also, I found this old flick of leezy....

rehab.jpg

damn son we dry snitchin..now..how u gonna put my face on here!!!!!!!

"10000000000000000000 throw ups " nigga act like I aint out there puttin in half assed work. it might look like shit, but at least I paint, mr. I got a job, a bitch, and I stay in the suburbs ass motherfucker! don't ever talk bad about miley cirus, she can do no wrong. yall keep your death metal and tight pants. see you wednesday. and 26 motherfuckers on right now?!?!?

rehab.jpg

thats not leezy....this is leezys rap video though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0