DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aint nothing like walking through a building you've been in a thousand times and having this guy pop up out of a pile of garbage, and not flinch, instead, just stare you down, growl, and bark. meet sparky 2, I am sure soon enough I will have a dead flick of him. enjoy the flicks assholes. have a horrible fucking weekend. die.

Picture003-29.jpg

I'm no Glen Benton when it comes to shit like this, but this dude cracks me the fuck up, that unicorn lookin dude though takes the cake, like some of yall bitches, you know who you are. anyway, I also aprove of not only elmer and yogurt flares, but damn near everything those 2 kids put on walls. so bump yall fuckers. it's been a long drunk ass night, time for frisky dingo. peace.

FLARE.jpg

"For now, the painting, lovingly encased in a makeshift wooden frame that surrounds the wall, is on display outside the gallery on a gritty stretch of West Vernor Highway in the shadow of I-75."

o rry?

edit.... is that also fucking stuart smalley? ahhhhhahahaha

workin with a limited palate dog, but your hate keeps me going.

wow, you think i care enough about you to "hate" you?

must be flattering.

i was actually just joking. but since you want to get but hurt over it....

limited paint is still no excuse to think navy highlights would work on a black fill.

hey hey, i thought it was gloss black on top of flat black, not navy on top of black. I also want to mention I like rocking mismatched argyle socks with holes in them with shorts and uncomfortable jordans.

You both are nice people IRL, let's act that way on the intarwebs.

-the master of gaytarded letters and wtfillz.

"you talk a huge game for someone who's crowning achievement is looking wack as fuck next to army."

SNAP! nigga done took the gloves off on that one. banksy is considering moving to detroit to live in the trumbellplex and do awesome hippy stencils that no one gives a fuck about, or sees. I also really like how almost every crusty punk I have ever met in detroit will dumpster dive to act the part, but when times get tough, mommy and daddys credit card is broke the fuck out. speaking of that nigga kosek, somebody done decided to do a spot last week apperently, and I got the flicks to prove it. also, I haven't seen as many people at the hoedown today since the first 2 demfs. downriver definately repped hard. so did hazel park. I think all 100 people that stay in del ray were there to. flicks in the next hour or so.