DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Wow, you don't know when to shut up, do you kid?

If you want me to beat your ass I will. I'm not bitching out.

You're just dumb as fuck and I'm not about to drive to your house right this second like a crazy person over some dumb shit you said on the internet. You're delusional. Get real.

I'll see you when I see you. You'll get what's coming to you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah nigga, you really got punked out by a 16 year old kid. just saying. I mean, what do you do? threaten the little nigga over the internet that you're about to drive over like a crazy person and beat that ass?!?!? seriously, fuck this thread, and fuck your mini drama. and save the threats at me homie, just see me out in the street, I will be out tomorrow if you need directions. flicks in an hour or so. as usual, bump paid for gettin down harder than almost anyone recently, dems for getting down harder than 95 percent of you period, and that nigga little _____ for banging out tags! oh and blacklips, wherever you are dog.

ward, don't say shit, just ignore me. I am all out ignorant. and you know this. but telling a 16 year old kid you're gonna beat his ass, weak. maybe I didn't read it right? who fucking cares. I'll post the flicks tomorrow. I dont feel like waiting for the shit to upload.