DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well if you wanna take it there I'll whoop your little foreign 16 year old ass, son. Or maybe I'll just go to your house and have a little talk with your mother.

If I remember correctly we had to take you home cause you had a curfew and you were all scared about getting in trouble with your mommy cause you were late. :lol:

Don't get mad cause I called you out. Chill on running your mouth.

well i'm sorry i AM 16... i'm SOO sorry you had to stop your shitty piece because i had a curfew. don't act like you didn't have a curfew at 16, come on, man. i'm not mad at all actually. go ahead and make fun of me, but my parents DO give me money and i DO spend it all on paint without them knowing. so if i get in some shit or i get arrested, then i have to steal paint, which seems unnecessary if i have mad $1 can hook ups.

oh, and by the way, you know where i live, so if you want to talk, please feel free to drop by.

oh AND i do remember that we actually didn't have to stop on my account. we had to stop because there were cops running around the building... so if you're going to make an argument about how it's my fault and shit, at least get your facts straight.

I feel lame its nice out....and im on here...quality time with my girlfriend sucks.........lol

Graffiti and relationships = oil and water

dude you hit the nail on the head....my girl used to bitch up a storm always like "why cant you jst stay in tonight i get worrried?"....or "your gonna get hurt"....or "if you get arrested i wont answer your phone calls from the jail".....its like damn bitch chilll I got this.

how the fuck does a 16 year old kid and ward take up a whole got damn page of babbling fucking nonsense, and neither of you 2 niggas are even gonna scarp. better yet, how the fuck do you get punked on the net by a 16 year old kid that says come on by. sometimes this thread is really fucking garbage. excuse me, I got the itis. I need to nap.

dude you hit the nail on the head....my girl used to bitch up a storm always like "why cant you jst stay in tonight i get worrried?"....or "your gonna get hurt"....or "if you get arrested i wont answer your phone calls from the jail".....its like damn bitch chilll I got this.

Or "all you wanna do is smoke and paint"....or "what type of grown man runs around doin shit like this"

I need someone who's in tune with the movement ...lol

how the fuck does a 16 year old kid and ward take up a whole got damn page of babbling fucking nonsense, and neither of you 2 niggas are even gonna scarp. better yet, how the fuck do you get punked on the net by a 16 year old kid that says come on by. sometimes this thread is really fucking garbage. excuse me, I got the itis. I need to nap.

How did I get punked on?

I don't think so buddy.

you get known by painting. derp derp.

and wanna give us photo ID and your social security number too?

thanx for the advice, no need for drama im a painter and im laid back person so lets just post more flix up... btw i am a 17 yr old mexican & to top it off im frm southwest so that wouldnt be too much exposure lol.. appreciate the help ward,, pce

thanx for the advice, no need for drama im a painter and im laid back person so lets just post more flix up... btw i am a 17 yr old mexican & to top it off im frm southwest so that wouldnt be too much exposure lol.. appreciate the help ward,, pce

good sir, i have nothing against you. but honestly, you really shouldn't post descriptions of yourself.

and DSD, he's been in the car that dropped me off at my house, i will gladly fight him. he's just a scrawny little pussy, though. so i don't blame him for bitching out, because i'm easily like twice his size.