DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha flicks. that's funny. I got something better for you. henry the 8th. located in inkster. mind you I smoke damn near 2 packs of cigerettes a day right now, cause I love life, first thing, I smell a combination of really bad pussy, yeah I know what it smells like, so what? amonia. a fish market. and what I would believe to be bad taco meat, or just my feet, regardless, take a deep breathe, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lets sit down and drink. this is now my official all time fav titty bar, even though loaf warned me about this place months ago. there was a pregnant bitch there, lots of stretch marks, a girl scratching, junkie scratching not itchy and scratchy scratching, and 2 females with bigger builds than I, and I am a healthy 6-3 227 right now. well, maybe not healthy, but who fucking cares, double stuff oreos and chocolate milkshakes are fucking awesome. if I ever return to dollar burger night, which I most likely won't, but if I do, I vote we have it here once a month. I will buy the drinks, got an awesome job now. unless I don't like you, then you buy your own got damn drinks. which is 90 percent of you. dicks. and this all has what to do with graffiti? nothing!!! fuck you all.

oh wait. PORAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gettin Porab money, I'm gettin Porab money. yeah nigga! bump that rawr? is that what it was? and that whole crew, two, and that nigga swagrrrrrrrrrrrr. mctk. how do I get down? cause atm thought I was joking and wont respond. do I gotta get beat in? rob some niggas? what? what do I gotta do. my crew dropped me. they said I don't do enough straight letters, and only painting chill spots just don't cut it. I feel so left out not being a part of a crew. what were we talking about again? oh yeah, fuck yall! I'M OUT THIS BITCH!

I'll be the first to admit that he has more skill than me. No shame in that.

That is why I give respect rather than just being a pussy little bitch about it and hating.

But you're only just a kid... what the fuck do you know? I guess I'll excuse you....

You could have easily been like yo you probably shouldn't be sayin that shit on here.

Instead you chose to be a dick.