DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
soo i woke up got baked and came on here to realize this thread is shit, in fact detroit graffiti is shit well not all but most of it

damn princess where you been? you need to come around more often for my own personal amusement. do you even paint? even chill spots? I know you told me that you live in the burbs but "hang out with hood ass niggas" that one time I told you I'd beat that ass anytime anywhere. you had to act all hard and shit. I miss you. to be comepeltely honest, between you and honest truth yall are the reason I even come back. I rarely post flicks anymore. well, you know what to do girl, alls you gotta do is name the time and place. but before you come here running your fucking mouth about how most of detroits graffiti sucks, maybe you should pick up a fucking can. bump paid, stori, what up player it's been a while, that nigga ____ el senior refto and my nigga dems.

them Melo jams are clean enough.

I don't see anything objectionable

about them & how exactly is it beyond

his right to write "detroit freight killers"

next to his shit? Unless he's trying to

rep a crew he doesn't belong with

and if there is a detroit freight killer

crew its news to me. Manufacturing

some new drama? is that it?

dude you guys are ridiculous....if they wanna paint dfk they can paint it.....someone always has something to say about someone else......worry about yourselves.......and how do you know they dont paint 5 autoracks a day every day?

bump stori dudes the man...those phrates are tight

• Like 1

dude you guys are ridiculous....if they wanna paint dfk they can paint it.....someone always has something to say about someone else......worry about yourselves.......and how do you know they dont paint 5 autoracks a day every day?

bump stori dudes the man...those phrates are tight

It doesn't matter if they paint 500 a day, stop self promoting. On another note, unbump your spelling of "phrates". Dumbass. Bump Elmer, Stori, Paid, Tead, Vomit. Also bump the dead man frozen.

waking up and getting on this thread is almost as cool as waking up and finding out that your dick is dripping a yellowish greenish discharge. for some reason I keep coming back though. the first time I realized I had whatever it is that makes my dick drip, I went and fucked a few girls I knew my boys would eventually toss around. I think that is how I got it. sharing hoodrats is a bad idea. oh shit, hoodrat heartburn! you still got tapes nigga? I want one. good morning assholes. I am no longer dsd, or eju, from now on, if you know me personally and we talk, you call me the stinger. yo fud, grow a mustache. benched in the burbs when my fat ass went and go excersize the other day...

Picture063-1.jpg

Picture068-1.jpg

BUMP^^^

Picture082.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture020-10.jpg

Picture028-9.jpg

Picture035-6.jpg

street side self promotion is 1 thing. Dropping flix

of some frates is something else. Had dude not

posted them hookups i doubt i would have ever seen

em. Some of the same people in here that post

their own shit from time to time are the first

to say something when someone else do it.

The ignore list groweth. Stickbat time has come

let the blacked out drooling session commence

pointmesaves.jpg.c0762d3b3be8b4d440a94b303ed6d174.jpg

so freights, I am about to post a bunch of flicks in BencHing MichIgan right now. so if you like choo choos then you should look at the flicks. I only like choo choos when I am drunk, and she's from highland park, and I gotta pay. enjoy the weather, assholes. ^mad motherfuckers here self promote.