DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'd smash on the awkward bish with the flat ass laptop bag without a computa and that bad posture.

would have to smack upside the head for posing with graffiti and wearing them cheesy shoes with no socks in that building though. GURL YER FEETS GON FALL OFF YO.

I can't see it on the pic that was posted but homie said something about there being an A2 there, maybe that was "AZ." -Shrugs- It was so long ago...and I can't really speak for my boy since he may have his own reasons. All I can say is there was a misunderstanding on where the person was from. Not much more I can really say. I can buy the man a faygo for his troubles...I dunno if they have that in AZ but that shit is liquid gold here. Until Coke buys them out...

We get two days of 50 and sunshine...rest of the week is showers...

:scrambled:

Nothing like having your motherboard die on you...

THERE IS NO FUCKIN FAYGO IN AZ! IT IS A SAD SITUATION...I VE BEEN GOING THRU WITHDRAWLS FOR THAT SHIT. NO WHITE CASTLE EITHER. AND I DONT CARE BOUT GETTING DISSED...I LL BE BACK TO FIX IT. PEACE TO ALL.

damn there is a lot of yall in this thread right now. bump dps and school closing. it aint like we're not the poorest, most violent, uneducated city in the country. my nigga holy and yogurt and naked gettin down at finney.

Picture001-8.jpg

Picture002-8.jpg

Picture004-8.jpg

yall eastside cats are slippin. these fools got the roofs on lock over there. and how come this shit wasn't flicked weeks ago?

I went to the zoo today to fill out an app and experienced the funniest shit.....I was wondering I was gettin these semi strange looks from people. 1st I thought it was the color of my skin then I thought I had a stain on my shirt...then it finally hit me .

.....I was the only muthafucka walkin round the zoo without a kid...

THERE IS NO FUCKIN FAYGO IN AZ! IT IS A SAD SITUATION...I VE BEEN GOING THRU WITHDRAWLS FOR THAT SHIT. NO WHITE CASTLE EITHER. AND I DONT CARE BOUT GETTING DISSED...I LL BE BACK TO FIX IT. PEACE TO ALL.

Aw man...I don't see how you can live without it. Just don't OD on it when you get here. Carbonated bowel movements that are runny and last for more than 2 days is not a good way to go. I personally just stick with the chicken rings...(very stereotypical for me) Glad everything is cool man. Much peace and happy painting. Too bad the rest of the week is rain rain and more rain.

Ladies night on American idol :) I'm watching. (Does that take my cool card away?)

I went to the zoo today to fill out an app and experienced the funniest shit.....I was wondering I was gettin these semi strange looks from people. 1st I thought it was the color of my skin then I thought I had a stain on my shirt...then it finally hit me .

.....I was the only muthafucka walkin round the zoo without a kid...

LOL'd uncontrollably.

lawl livernois love... heheheheeh bump that.

also, what gives over that feis drama? It's a straightletter over another straightletter which looks like it's on the road, so it's game for taking? Yall on some seinfeld marble rye shittttttt.

lovin this weatherrrrrr yall need to go paint and eat foods that are bad for you... pictures shall come soon if i'm feeling lazy enough.

edit: because of that whole funny drama, somebody want to explain why micro went over me and called some drama shit last year? Because, I'm not one to really cry or wah over a subject, but now that this has gone internet flipmode, I would like to get a lulzy explanation with illustrations of cats on computers telling me in detail about this. If I get an explanation without CATS, then I will not read it. >:3