Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

DETROIT GRAFFITI

^

After hearing the first 8 bars of the first track all I can say is your rhymes and beats are generic as all hell. Get a real producer and stop rocking demo beats, oh yeah your first draft for your verse is meant to be revised before you actually go to record it, you're not Jay Z.

STOP SPAMMING.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Sintex.jpg

fuckin jealous muthafuckas. fine fuck it. im a nice guy to anyone i meet and i know im probably the best in the city. if you guys want to hate go ahead. im still gettin paid you chumps.

im out. peace to the real headz. you know who you are.

YouMad.jpg

• Like 1

best writer in detroit? I would give that title to cats that put in work and kill. buttfuck all this talk. real talk, lushr. this kid is mad young, and getting down. eater, my homie, always was good, but is getting down. and then the rest of yall. always my personal favs, elmer, otis/brzm/whatever death metal he is listening to, stori all fucking day, sisto all fucking day. just to name a few, that in my eyes, you aint got shit on. and that aint no diss, I actually like your shit, but best writer in the city? that is cracksmoke talk right there. but fuck the bullshit on who's better and blah blah blah, lets look at a couple flicks shall we. for you big homie. my phone is off till wednesday. and even then when I turn it back on, it will be a new number, cause I change my phone numbers like yall change your drawers. once a month.

Picture100-1.jpg

Picture103-1.jpg

Picture104-1.jpg

Picture105-1.jpg

Picture109-1.jpg

Picture110-1.jpg

Picture111-1.jpg

Picture113-1.jpg

716819170_sektonlilsign.jpg.529165d8399a041e73b1fafc119a71ba.jpg

^^^^^^ ethersock posted that train last night. just wondering who that was. never seen it before. did yall know that ethersock is a 240 pound white girl with purple dreads? real talk. good day kids.

I'm pretty sure most of us could burn sintex's hurt letters with seymour of sycamore and valspar ultra enamel. My shirt I rock on the regular is solid white, and just says "SPRAY PAINT". I know what vanishing points are...

also, new game: let's try to steal all of sintex's commissioned jobs. I think Ward and I are gettin in on it ha ha ha.

from da weekend:

3737041203_106d35e4ac.jpg

from the king of nowhere spots. i ran into prehistoric birds this weekend har har har

811290024_Library-1451jk.jpg.e5569193de29881544a1ef210e9f0ecd.jpg

1551368241_Library-1433lm.jpg.568fb14a0ea65fb6d119a6509141c61b.jpg

1760250659_Library-1326no.jpg.362b545275aeac668d7fca06ce4d840e.jpg

yeah that attached thumbnail aint me. but my shit don't say it was edited. also that eater spot looks real real fresh if you are rolling up this bridge. it just kinda kits you out of nowhere.

Bump Eater for being a cool dude and not laughing when I botched an otherwise decent scrap can piece with caterpillar yellow. Fuck caterpillar yellow and the false sense of confidence it can give you.

Sintex.jpg

fuckin jealous muthafuckas. fine fuck it. im a nice guy to anyone i meet and i know im probably the worst in the city. if you guys want to hate go ahead. im still having gay sex you lovely group of men you...

im out. peace to the real headz, i don't know who you are.

7ejo083le8lmf6vtyc83.gif

5brfx.gif

im saying no based on the fact that no one would post their picture with every post, especially on a forum like this...

then again what's he got to worry about...

im just playing, I saw that viaduct in ann arbor.

Donnie Darko's a cool movie...sorta.

• Like 1

sloppy fat white bitches rule. got a few flicks from april I may or may not have posted. but we, and when I say we I mean myself and alcohol, hung out to much tonight, so tomorrow. good talk.

I'll try and keep this short. if you heard through any other cat other than my mouth that I got beef with you, disregard it. fuck what you heard. on some grown man shit, if I got a problem, you'll hear that shit out of my mouth. if you heard it from eater, I was talking shit. if you heard it from seks, I was talking shit. other than that, blow that shit off. if you still got a problem, anyone, yeah you specifically you know who you are, not ty...yeah. get the fuck at me. cause I hardly remember what you look like but if you wanna fuck me up, pm me homie, I will make it real easy for you to fucking try all that out. real fucking talk. if not, disregard this also. words get twisted, but if you try and come at me on some out of nowhere shit cause I don't know what you look like, I'm beating that ass with intentions of catching a fucking lawsuit. get at me. you know who the fuck you are. sorry I had to put my shit out like this, but I do not know this persons screename...

Seks keeps his mouth zipped unless there's a blunt heading towards it dudeski. Bump my beligerant homie DSD.

I give out free hugs.

Smooches.

Bump old school flat color joints, reminds me of back in the day when me and my boy jocked Dubl like he was god.